It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reptilians are the creators of our wars and world!!! :O

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is a text called

The Secret Covenant: Which seems to be the law of the reptilians, YOU MUST READ IT! It is kinda scary!

www.luisprada.com...

I wan't to hear what you think.

*ADDED*

Also read this after: www.luisprada.com...

[edit on 7-8-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
.........what a pile of comic book nonsense!!!
You can not surely believe in this pile of literary sewerage.
The instant I read a post bearing the word 'Reptilian' I just know the credibility of the source is minus zero and decreases the posters reputation to the same rating.
Oh well onto something more credible.........

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
For an advanced race, they sure write like unskilled science fiction hacks. Hmm... Was L. Ron Hubbard a... Nah. Couldn't be.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hogtie
For an advanced race, they sure write like unskilled science fiction hacks. Hmm... Was L. Ron Hubbard a... Nah. Couldn't be.

The text have been transulated from english to spanish and back to english again, and there is no author.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon
The instant I read a post bearing the word 'Reptilian' I just know the credibility of the source is minus zero and decreases the posters reputation to the same rating.

Your behaviour is exactly as planned in the Secret Covenant

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK

The text have been transulated from english to spanish and back to english again, and there is no author.

Its not the word usage per se. It is the repetativeness and the unsophisticated concept. It is something more along the lines of a human imagination. Not in keeping of a superior race with the ability to pull this off.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm not worried, cause I can always sic the Star Nations on them. Or the Super Friends, or something. Anyway, I'm sure they will all die from our butt bacteria if they try to invade, so I'm not worried.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
I'm not worried, cause I can always sic the Star Nations on them. Or the Super Friends, or something. Anyway, I'm sure they will all die from our butt bacteria if they try to invade, so I'm not worried.

After the second link they are our pupiteers, they are behind the scenes of our world. They are what people call the Devil, and they are what cases what people call bad luck. after whats writen

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Basically, it's all just a translation of a translation taken from an email received by "a financial advisor dot-com company located in Florida". These types of "spam" are commonly sent to hundreds of thousands of email addresses in the hopes that a small percentage will open them and, hopefully, Even glance at the contents prior to deleting. ?

What's the point?!

I would hope that you haven't put forth the time nor effort to "represent" such as a website. ?!

Personally, I see it as nothing more than a ...

You have been selected!-type email with a followup by-line, the likes of Please forward this to seven of your friends.

N E WAY

Just my $.02

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well, personally, I like the taste of soft metals.

Mmmmm....lead.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Judging by most of the posts now and the ones to come I can see now how they can go undetected. It too hard to be believed.

Fret not, they laughed at man flying into space, they laughed at people that said the earth revolved around the sun.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK

Originally posted by anglosaxon

Your behaviour is exactly as planned in the Secret Covenant

Well,....I'm pleased something in this has credence!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
i wish there was some more concrete evidence for reptilians. its an interesting theory but i have yet to see anything that couldnt have come out of a rejected scifi publisher's trash bin, heh. no offense to scifi, i love it, im just making the analogy.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
well...to tell the truth I wouldn’t be surprised if it were true, there have been a few sightings of reptilian men, and don’t forget the Aztecs worshiped them…so in short you never know…

top topics

join