It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ong Bak:Muay Thai Warrior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Man, I watched this the other day for the first time, after hearing massive hype about it.

Granted it wasn't horrible or anything but it wasn't as awesome as it was portrayed to be imo.

Any of y'all seen this, what did you guys think? I mean they were calling the main guy "Bruce Lee" next to his name...
he does do some kewl stuff, however, nothing imo to deserve being likened to THE DRAGON!

I guess the main attraction of the movie is there is no cgi, no stunt doubles, and no strings, supposedly they use a crane to lift a guy but I couldnt tell you which scene...

and imo it was boring in a lot of parts, When I watch a Kung Fu flick I want tons of battles not boring story line, granted a good story line never hurts tho...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Honestly?
I thought it was yawnfest.

All my friends hyped it up to telling my how “awesome” it was.
It is nice that the stunts were real and without wires. But it reminded me of a bad Jackie Chan movie. Like Rumble in the Bronx.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yeah I remember how even Wu Tang Clan was promoting it saying how RAW and Hardcore it was...

When you describe it lik that I expect something wicked.

And when they claim this guy is the next Bruce Lee on top of that... You expect to see something totally killer...

TBH, I didnt watch it all the way through, I lost intrest and ended up going Scuba Diving at Balmorhea...

Story line was .........

I mean wtf that guys name was Dirty Balls.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Recommend new movie 'Tom Yum Goong'
Tony Jaa was there.
X-treme scene worth the time!

join