It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse and The Blue Star

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here is a conversation that took place on another website.

On 2006-03-16 18:05, gracie wrote:
Raphael,

The artist, Raphael, is my favorite among the Renaissance era. He was able to portray the light energy that his subject ejected.

That is a cool metaphor Gracie, I was unaware of Raphael's 'abilities'. But if you read more of my posts you will see that I often talk about fire and thermodynamics...the study of light and heat.
Fire is a rapid oxidation with the release of heat and light.
Study heat closely and you will find clues to your metaphorical Satan, study light and you will begin to understand how you will be 'saved' by the Messiah, which I believe to be an event and not a person. (But if a person does show up for the event, remember it will be the Jesus within YOU)
So essentially contained, embodied within Fire we see the characteristics of a Jesus and a Satan, the Yin and Yang, your Saint and Human.
Jesus controls the light, we do not measure darkness, Satan however has the technologies born of Fire, he controls the light and the heat born of terrestrial resources.
We do not measure cold, cold is only measured as an absence of heat.
And who Gracie in the Geo-Political game is trying to control the resources that provide the heat and light necessary for a lifestyle a lifestyle born of free will?
Feeding an out-dated economic system called capitalism that needs growth to survive.
Capitalism vs. Mother Nature is the reality.

The Bible stands as is. We can interpret as we may, but it stands as is. Mary is the key name we need to revisit. Mary is used as the name of the mother of God, and the whore that Jesus forgave. This describes a saint and a human. Isn't Jesus a saint and a human?

We have celebrated many years in the name of Jesus. But have we celebrated Mary, who gave birth to him?

I believe we are living in times that the Marian energy is appearing all over the planet. Mary birthed Jesus. She came before Jesus. We must honor that energy if we are to encarnate the next level of evolution.

And in Mary the Blue Lily we see the Saint and the Human.
Why were we presented with 2 Marys?
I think it is obvious, the same reason we are often presented with 2 pillars or 2 tablets of stone, pairs of animals or simply man and woman.
Duality.
Mary the Saint equals good.
Mary the whore equals bad, the abomination.
The Old Testament essentially as part of the ‘Exodus’ from Egypt replaced all of the former earthly powers of nature and fertility attributed to the Goddesses with the 2 Marys. The two feminine aspects represented by water and earth, expressed by the Kabbalists as the Hebrew letters heh and heh. The two masculine elements are air and fire, yod and vav respectively.
I believe we have been receiving the Marian (my sister’s name is Marion) Energy that you speak of since the ozone holes began opening up.

Now that we have an ozone hole over the North Pole, the cosmic rays entering our atmosphere unimpeded have the ability to alter the existing magnetic fields surrounding our earth.
I believe it is a change in the color of light that signals the event, that the ‘Apocalypse’ has indeed been triggered.
The colors blue and red are represented by the ‘visible light spectrum’, outside which exist microwaves and radiowaves.
Ultraviolet blue and infrared.

And yes in symbolism we see the messengers of light being associated with the color blue, not to mention in atomic attraction, polarity of the atom is further described as red or blue. This is essentially due to the Doppler effect and red shift and blue shift.
Water is often associated with blue and it associated with purification and life giving qualities.

Jesus wore a blue robe, Odin had a blue mantel, Krishna and Vishnu had blue skin, the Hopi talked of the Saquasohuh Kachina (the Blue Star) and we also have Mary the Blue Lily.

How important is 'Biblical Blue'?
The following is true blue...

The color blue in the flag of Israel derives from the ancient dye tekhelet, mentioned many times in the bible (Numbers 15:37-39). This color was used to dye a thread of the ritual fringes, or tzitzit that all Jewish males are commanded to wear, and which are tied to the corners of the ritual garment, the tallit. This is a specific color, derived from the dye produced by the snail Murex trunculus, known in Hebrew as the hilazon. This is the same dye known historically as Tyrian purple. The confusion of shades comes from the fact (rediscovered recently) that when wool dyed with the dye from Murex was exposed to sunlight, the dye became a bright blue, but when the dyed wool was hidden from light, the color produced was that of royal purple. This change is due to the exposure of the compound dibromoindigo (purple) to ultraviolet light, producing the compound indigo (blue, chemically identical to the vegetable dye). This can be an explanation why some Israeli flags (in the past) were almost colored purple, while others are sky blue — these two colors were seen as deriving from the same natural source (the Hebrew word argaman was used for the purple shade). This color is of immense symbolic importance in Judaism and was used in many articles in the Temple in Jerusalem as well, including the outer robe of the high priest.

Interesting that the exposure to ultraviolet light altered the pigmentation.

It changed the pigmentation from purple, which is a blending of blue and red. Tyrian Purple also represents the color of royalty. But royalty is an illusion. After all what does it mean or imply symbolically “when the dyed wool was hidden from light, the color produced was that of royal purple?”

Is our reverence for King’s and Queens borne of darkness?
And the messenger Ultraviolet radiation actually helps “get the red out!
Yes what I see in the future is a ‘contraction’, toward a matriarchal future society where we acknowledge that there indeed exists a need for effective and efficient ‘sustainable’ development.
This of course follows an epoch of patriarchal expansionisms, where ALL isms where born of masculine thought; we witnessed not only the spreading of the sciences, business and commerce but also the seeds of patriarchal, theological boy’s clubs and secret societies.
And what is the symbolism we find in the color red, where does it lead us, what conclusions can we arrive at?

There are no coincidences.
Our health is now subject primarily to the effects of ultraviolet blue ‘light’ radiation. Stay indoors, wear sunscreen, and hide from the sun or is it from the son of god from which we are hiding by working indoors during the day and partying all night.

And this light spectrum UV is very, very good at purifying dirty virus and bacteria laden water. We are comprised primarily of water, are we not?
We and our Mother Earth (the micro and macro) share the same ratio of water content, about 70-75%.
(And on an even bigger scale this is the same ratio as Dark Matter in the universe. (psst I do not believe in coincidences, in a world contracting, I see only convergence and intersection)

Think of the UV radiation as a global 'baptism'.
And do you feel any of what I say to be a truth?
The Apocalypse has been triggered, has it not?

But here is the real dilemma, how are you going to treat your fellow man in a world that is about to contract, into a world of conflict, conflicts manufactured as resource wars, resources used for material comforts used to feed the deflated and defeated ego?
Solely or is souly, are our efforts only to help keep these Princes’ of Darkness clothed in Purple dyes, or is it lies?
How will you behave when you see the whites of his eyes, your shadow?
No need too. Push a button. Poof. The illusion created by the modern day myth-makers is dealt with.

And hydrogen is THE primary building block from which All life seems to emanate. And hydrogen is the hermaphrodite god from which all life arose. It is number 1 on the Periodic Table of Elements and it is the ONLY element so far identified that has only 1 proton and 1 electron.
Sounds like the Sun of God, from which all life in our galaxy emanates, doesn’t it?

A symbol, is a picture and it is worth a thousand words, sometimes more.
People though are starting to tune in.
Yahoo!
Living with awareness is found on the sacred path of the initiate.

Here is one possible future scenario but it comes with a disclaimer...I am still trying to sort and merge my feelings / intuition with intellect.

Evidently there is a bulge in the mid-Atlantic ridge…It reminds me of the tale of Mother Earth, Gaea who was created by Chaos, she then gave birth to Uranus from her side in an immaculate fashion I might add.
Are you sitting down?
Our mom who is 4.5 billion years old might be pregnant, again.
Her pulse is quickening and I believe her expected date of delivery is around the winter solstice, Dec. 21, 2012.
And of course the birth would be messy, unattended by the stewards, long ago abandoned. This birth is the ‘messiah’ and it is an event where earthquakes (the contractions), precede the volcanoes (the breaking of the waters followed soon afterward by the tsunamis and the molten waters below delivering fertility.)
But you ask with skeptism what triggered the event, the pregnancy?

Sin of course the earth is the abomination.
Sin is the trail of energy we all leave as an energetic footprint, it is the entropy we leave behind.
Once we reach a point of 25% Entropy accumulated it triggers an event.
We breached the 1st Law of Thermodynamics, which was inevitable.
The 2nd Law explained how the penalty for the breach would accrue.
The 3rd Law is the sentence and all sentences run concurrently.

But I may add this may only be science fiction.
The facts are however starting to collate.
Is it too late?
Do you know how much easier it is to get up in the morning realizing there is something really big planned. Bigger than anything I could EVER come up with and I may be witness to it?
The pressure is off.
I might add, I have become one stubborn little independent lamb and I continue to stray me back)
And from the higher vantage points I have sometimes reached, I see how the flock have been led to the edge by the many wolves' dressed in a Sheppard’s robe, and already many have fallen.

I would further connect feminine energy, the contraction phase of the waveform, to the Goddess of course. And I would further connect the Goddess to the Gravitational forces.
Gravity is the weakest of the 4 forces but it exerts its influence over the greatest range.
And it is when we finally re-connect and acknowledge a symbiotic relationship to the elemental earth that we may finally resurrect the Goddess within the collective consciousness.
Gravity stands alone amongst the pantheon of the 4 Gods of physics.
Unified are Nuclear Strong, Nuclear Weak and Electro-magnetism.
Gravity the Goddess stands alone.
And Quantum Gravity (the Theory of Everything) may re-unite her with her family.
Is not living in a 'material world' the result of the Goddess Gravity?

Update from the world of science…
Moreover, a binary orbit motion of our sun provides a solution to a number of solar system formation theory enigmas including angular momentum. For these reasons, BRI has concluded our sun is most likely part of a long cycle binary system.

A binary system is two stars gravitationally bound orbiting a common center of mass. The stars can be of the same or differing sizes and orbits can be as short as a few days or as long as thousands of years. The short ones are easy to detect, the long ones difficult, some probably impossible to detect because of the very long observation period required.

While there is no obvious visible companion star to our Sun, there could be a dark binary, such as a brown dwarf or possibly a relatively small black hole, either of which might be very difficult to detect, without accurate and lengthy analysis.

Beyond direct detection – one way to determine if we are in a binary system is to see if the Sun is curving through space. To us on Earth that means we should experience a gradual “changing orientation to inertial space.” Such a phenomenon is observed as the precession of the equinox.

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

Another tool for detection will be to note the color of the light waves between these ‘two sons/ suns’ and if the light is blue the waves between the suns are being compressed…it would mean they, each on their own orbits, are getting closer to each other…

The messengers always arrive as True Blue and that seems to be the pattern.
Check it out for yourself.

Namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
There are not many threads that get nearly 200 views without a response...have I left the ATS crowd speechless?

There really is no need to run and make out a will folks...the system will be much different 'after' the event, the likelihood that heirs will be apparent is not likely.

See how quickly the system falls apart?
The lawyer sharks navigating an illusion are dispensed with, the politicians dispensing hate and who divide and conquer are no longer listened too ... the theologians who divide using literal interpretations of the Bible are scorned...the 'system' falls apart.

The viels are created by the matter alchemists, the false prophets who reap the profits.
Their self serving activities are being exposed as the viels are slowly being lifted by the progress of science and the spread of information and those who wield the Power and the Glory, the Kings and Queens of the Castle and a corrupt Church are the parties who party less if the truth is revealed.

namaste

Raphael

Cug

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kachina
There are not many threads that get nearly 200 views without a response...have I left the ATS crowd speechless?

Nope, it just has nothing to do with Secret Societies. Why did you choose to repost it here? Were you upset no one commented on it over on the Joseph Campbell Foundation Forums

BTW:

You do know you violated their Copyright by posting that here?

Read the Fine Print (Sorry!): Look at the bottom of this page. See the ©, followed by the name of this organization? The content of all of the pages on this site--including the forums--belongs by copyright to the Joseph Campbell Foundation. Reproduction of any content from this site without the expressed, written consent of the JCF is forbidden.

Source: www.jcf.org... item #9

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Originally posted by Kachina

Nope, it just has nothing to do with Secret Societies. Why did you choose to repost it here? Were you upset no one commented on it over on the Joseph Campbell Foundation Forums

BTW:

You do know you violated their Copyright by posting that here?

Read the Fine Print (Sorry!): Look at the bottom of this page. See the ©, followed by the name of this organization? The content of all of the pages on this site--including the forums--belongs by copyright to the Joseph Campbell Foundation. Reproduction of any content from this site without the expressed, written consent of the JCF is forbidden.

Source: www.jcf.org... item #9

Simple logic dictates that the secret societies know of this, which would be the point Cug. They either know and they plan an escape or they have survival plans intact...is the closing of Norad (a small city underground which is connected to 911 defense fiasco) a conicidence?
And please do not lecture me about the content, direction and focus of material on this website, I see all kinds of wandering…

Now if I wrote the article in question Cug...I do not see how I can be in contravention of any kind of copyright, please explain.
Are you suggesting once posted on the other website I am under some kind of ‘gag’ order or restriction?
Duh, don’t think so.
I am the author of that link to the Joseph Campbell website…I shall reprint whatever I like.
Call them, tell them…do your duty to Big Brother…when did ya join the thought police dude?

I see you did not respond to my other response on this thread Cug.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
Why?

Speechless?
Your only response is to trot out some bogus copyright violation?
Sheesh.

namaste

Raphael

new topics

top topics

join