It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and Global Warming believers! In here please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure this makes a good thread, (or whether this is a valid question) but I had this thought pop into my head yesterday, so I'm eager to ask.

For those of you who believe in UFOs, and believe in Global Warming at the same time,.......... Especially those who believe NASA is covering up alien life on other planets such as Mars, Venus, etc. etc......

Do you trust that NASA scientists are being truthful about Global Warming, yet deceitful when it comes to the existance of Alien life on other planets?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I believe in global warming, and I'm pretty sure it's caused in part by human activities, especially by burning hydrocarbons and cutting down a lot of forests.

I don't think any of NASA'sa information is "deceitful" in that I don't think they're deliberately hiding stuff from us.

Certainly NASA has devolved from the shining star of American government in the sixties to a bloated and inept bureaucracy today, but that's what happens when anything in the government goes on for a long time.

I certainly don't think they're hiding any sort of Secret Plot; their very ineptness would obviate against such a thing, anyway!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So then you trust that NASA is telling the truth about their finds on human-caused Global Warming, and about the fact that they haven't found any proof of alien life?

new topics

join