It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storing weapons in residential houses doesn't make sense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

And whom claims Hezbollah fires its missiles from populated areas only? Right, the IDF claims it, don't you think they use propaganda to achieve their goals? Everyone does, so does Israel. Don't get me wrong, I am pretty sure they do fire their missiles from populated areas, but how often? Personally, I think the majority of the missiles they fire are being fired from unpopulated areas.

MDV
They are so full of it anyway. Even their little propaganda vids for their strikes showed a few rockets being shot off out in wooded areas. The one where the Israeli video sits there and watches them fire for like 10 mins , gets closer and the Hizbolla guys run away across the road and escape. It was in like a forest.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

MDV
They are so full of it anyway. Even their little propaganda vids for their strikes showed a few rockets being shot off out in wooded areas. The one where the Israeli video sits there and watches them fire for like 10 mins , gets closer and the Hizbolla guys run away across the road and escape. It was in like a forest.

In addition, the Israeli government claims they have destroyed the entire Hezbollah infrastructure. Doesn't it sounds very strange since Hezbollah broke its record yesterday, by firing off more than two hundred of missiles. They also claimed to have killed more than 300 Hezbollah militants. How could they know this exactly? There's no way they can. Furthermore I don't believe it at all.

It's pure propaganda. Yesterday I heard another strategy Hezbollah applies on their way of launching missiles. By using some kind of mobile phone transistor system they are able to launch their missiles from distance, and thus avoiding the risk of getting hit by IDF air strikes. In combination with their improvised launching sites it's relatively easy to avoid Israeli air strikes, and makes the Israeli claim of having killed hundreds of Hezbollah militants quite questionable.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Some of the missiles Hezbollah is believed to have in its arsenal:

Yes, these missiles can be easily stored in the small suburb apartment in Southern Beirut. Just knock down some walls otherwise you might not be able to get them inside. No, it’s ridiculous to think it would attract any attention from people on the street or Mossad infiltrators.

Pretty strange that Israel does know where exactly Hezbollah stores its missiles, while it doesn’t even know what missiles Hezbollah exactly has.

I am sure Hezbollah does store some smaller Katyushas in Southern Lebanese residential houses, but the question is how many. And why would they fire them from populated areas if they can launch them from distance with a mobile telephone transistor, makes the claim they use human beings as shield unfounded, huh? And where do they store their bigger missiles if they do not have any underground bunkers, which also gives them the advantage of being able to safely hide them. At least it is safer than hiding them among civilians where they have the risk more easily to be discovered by Mossad infiltrators or being hit and destroyed by Israeli air strikes.

For me it's crystal clear. They do have underground bunkers in [wooded?] areas. Areas from where they also fire their missiles. Of course these bunkers also have the risk of being destroyed, but even then Israel has to locate them first prior to be able to destroy them. In my opinion the Israeli propaganda machine wants to influence the world opinion with its baseless claims. But for all of you believing the Israeli propaganda, disproof my assertions.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Mdv,
Thanks for posting the pictuers. The movle launcher you poseted could be parked next to a building or perhaps a car port for some comoflage. But if there are areas with trees or shrubs around they could pull some camoflage netting and to a failery good job also.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join