It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I live in Canada, and I am not going to mention the name of the fast food place that runs this commercial. I hope I do not get in trouble for what I am about to say.

In this commercial the wife and husband are eating hamburgers and the husband has some sause running down his face. And the wife says "Hun you have some jism running down your face". This commercial is run all the time. I just am having and hard time accepting that they would use the word jism in a commercial during the day when kids are around. I would faint if my child came and used that would one day.
Does anyone agree with this thought of mine, it just doesn't seem right.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Honsestly, I dont think alot of people even know what that
word means, I mean I don't know anyone that does, well,
apart from myself atleast.

In the commercial, do the charactor/actors supposedly know
what the word means, ort is it like a word for condiment to them?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The commercials are so weird nowadays, half the time you have no idea what they're even trying to sell! If I was a CEO I'd want my money back from the ad agencies after seeing the crap they put out.

[edit on 8/1/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
hmm,

That wouldn't be s commercial for a drive-in style place called "Sonic", would it?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wow, that does seem a little over the edge, but then again I hate censorship. Go commercial. I bet it might even be a little funny. I think the point might've been to get you to remember about the commercial and what company it was commercializing. It did have you talking about it.

new topics

top topics

join