It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

((((((((BETTER LISTEN TO THIS))))))

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   

A good read...you CAN draw many coorolations from to the present.

How the City of London created the Great Depression

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm listening to a couple of them, but I don't really need to. The reason why Bush is spending so much money is because the know the market is going to collapse in 2005; so it doesn�t matter how much they spend.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
does anyone know where these other audio recordings he said he would release? are there others?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Whos dollar is going to collapse?

Why did I never think about this! It makes so much sense to convert your money into gold. It gives you a greater sense of security.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well, if you'd like to see this particular plan foiled, check out a Google search on NESARA...I've been saying this for *months* already...

...Remember (All ATS Ads aside), Google is your Friend!...

Also, if you'd like to see the US government get *seriously downsized & reduced in power* while NESARA helps the Nation to recover from this worthless "credit-based" economy, check into the "No Answers, No Taxes" section of We The People. They also have a few other interesting actions going against the government tight now & it's still not too late for you to get in on them...

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
how about giving us a little caption or something...
what are these... i don't have a soundcard...

Ok I will try my best, and please correct me if I'm wrong on certain facts

Everything makes sense, in what they discuss on this radio show. With the emergence of globalization, America is on the verge of losing its economical power. A very large majority of companies are now going to China & India for cheaper manual labour. This is equalizing the economical infrastructure in the world, and as a result we will see drastic changes to our economy in the upcoming future. This plays into the hands of the NWO, because in order for a One World Government to take place, they cannot have one super economical power.

They also discuss how Alan Greenspan, has been creating a "artificial boom" in the American economy by producing trillions of dollars through the federal reserve, in order to hold the prosperity of the 90s economy. Producing these trillions of dollars through the federal reserve, to create an artificial boom are not solving our deficits and financial problems. By creating these "artificial booms", there is a strong possibility we will see hyper inflation. Hyper inflation leads back to the globalization concept, because we will lose many jobs to overseas as a result. The actions that Greenspan is taking is just buying us more time. However, it does not solve the problem. Our economy is a ticking time bomb, on the verge of collapsing in the near future. China & Russia have already started to realize what is going to take place to our economy. As a result, we have seen in the past years both governments starting to convert all American dollars to gold. This is very disturbing information to say the least. I am starting to ponder the thought of convincing my family to convert all their dollars into gold. First I must get more input on this issue through professionals then I will come to a conclusion. In the meanwhile, I would like to hear your opinions? Maybe those familiar with business can shed some light on this issue ?

Thanks

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by Killuminati]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   
ok just a little left of centre thought...........

if the economy collapses along with currency...........

and we are all holding gold stocks or real gold.......

who's going to be left who will be able to afford it?.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Well, if you'd like to see this particular plan foiled, check out a Google search on NESARA...I've been saying this for *months* already...

...Remember (All ATS Ads aside), Google is your Friend!...

Also, if you'd like to see the US government get *seriously downsized & reduced in power* while NESARA helps the Nation to recover from this worthless "credit-based" economy, check into the "No Answers, No Taxes" section of We The People. They also have a few other interesting actions going against the government tight now & it's still not too late for you to get in on them...

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

Excellent ....Thanks.....

If the dollar were to collapse, who will afford it is the issue, what country, including the us, will have a gold backing to their bills. The usa holds complete and worldwide acceptance as an international trading currency, although the euro is giving this position a run for it's money. (pun intended)

IF, the euro can establish itself as a viable trading currency internationally, this could threaten to burst the USD's bubble of value and stability.

This could have been avoided, as Kennedy attempted to put the USD on metal backing with the Silver notes. Unfortunatly for him, he never lasted to continue the program.

Since then, the usd has had a 'paper' value similar to a ponzi scheme. Interest must be made, inflation must occur. (Inflation has not been occuring)

There has been a large currency shift internationally, to the euro, and within the last few years. There has been a flight to obtain gold, by many countries, in the last few years.

***DISCLAIMER****
...BUT, I am not suggesting selling everything you own, and buying gold, to protect yourselfe from anything! I am not suggesting I am a financial advisor of any type. I am suggesting the finacial stability of the USD is dynamic..and changing. I am not suggesting "running to the hills with your sack of gold, duct tape, and ufo detector"
***end of DISCLAIMER***

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok, I haven't finished listening yet, but so far, I feel you have to take this with a grain of salt. As far as I know, these came from the ATS forums, but I don't know where they came from before so how can I be sure of the factualality. Also, the guy talks about war starting in the middle east in 2000 but we've been in the middle east forever. But other than that, it's definitely fascinating and incredible. Also, for the people who believe in Conspiracy Theories including me, their is definitely a feeling of something going on that is beyond our control. Espically when you listen to Bush and this war in Iraq. There is definitely something going on.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#
damn.... that just plain ol' sucks.... well, before we get screwed over, how's about a revolution?!!!!

If you can start it, I can be there.

Good post, I trust George Noory's stuff. It's pretty scary #, and I've been saying it for a couple years.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
[...I trust George Noory's stuff. It's pretty scary #, and I've been saying it for a couple years.

so how long is he going to say it?

till it comes true! DUH!

If i keep saying there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, ....eventually it'll happen

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
The dollar is going to collaps, Gold will prevail. Nuclear war in North America for the perpus of population reuction. The NWO Its all here!!!

Oh. That stuff.

Yes, the dollar's been going to collapse any second now for about 30 years. Do I sound a little jaded? I used to believe that stuff very firmly and still have some gold coins and silver coins from that era. Now, if you've looked around, that scenario hasn't come true even after 30 years.

Gold and silver tend to be poor investments. They have a fixed price, so that the silver ounces I bought some 20 years ago were $9.00/ounce, they're still $9.00/ounce or so this year. Meanwhile, the power of the buying dollar has gone down, so that I've actually LOST money on them. If they'd kept pace with inflation, the $9.00 bullion *should* have been worth $45.00 or so. It's not.

Great way to devalue your personal finances, though.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
[so how long is he (George Noory) going to say it?

till it comes true! DUH!

If i keep saying there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, there's going to be a war, ....eventually it'll happen

Or he'll drop dead. Frankly, that's a little more plausible than the Great War.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I agree,

www.thegoldpage.com...

This is the site for his gold business. Usually these people want to sell us a pack of lies for their own profit. Why would someone that is supposedly THAT much in the know want to inform all of us? Doesn't make sense.

-P

Originally posted by MKULTRA
Ok, lets cut through the fear a sec, and look at the source:

Don McAlvany.

Supposedly an intelligence source. Guess what? He's got a company that sells.... precious metals, insurance, "food systems" for $495.00!! His monthly newsletter subscription costs over 100 bucks a year.

This man has a selfish and greed-based agenda.

From the same source:

Don McAlvany says: "The coins on this page are our fastest and most popular selling Gold and Silver Coins." For more information please go to xxxxxxx.com or Contact Us for a Free, current price/quote.

www.mcalvany.com...

[Edit Note: I edited out the address of his site where he is selling gold and replaced it with "xxxxxxx.com".]

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20031030/pl_nm/economy_treasury_currency_dc_8

Is China Manipulating its currency?????

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
According to an article in Lenta, a Russian newspaper, this tuesday the Russian government has unanimously decided to prepare all the exisiting nuclear bunkers in Moscow for occupation and inhabitation before the year 2008. They are also planning on constructing lots of new ones in which the people of Moscow can seek shelter in case of bombardment.
At this moment there are 7.000(!) bunkers operational. However this number is insufficient for the whole capital.

A. Eliseev: "Although largescale aggressive actions against the Russian federation are unlikely, it's presumed that if Moscow will be attacked, there will be a high number of casulties. We definately want to do take precautions."

He also stated that it's the intention of the government to build new bunkers underneath shoppingmalls and appartment buildings which will be constructed in the following years. At this moment a lot of old bunkers arew being used as cinemas and storagerooms.

www.lenta.ru...

Another article from the BBC:

A former nuclear bunker built to protect key government officials during the Cold War has been sold to a computer security firm...

news.bbc.co.uk...

A couple of months ago I also read an article about the Scientology church. In it was stated that Tom Cruise, who is/was also a scientologist had financed a secret underground facility or atomic bunker of the Church somewhere along the Californian coastline. I've been looking through my favourites but it's not there anymore.
Anyone else has this article??? Google isn't helping me here...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
They also have a free survival CD with 650 megs of info.

The Ark Two newsletter said Euope has in the last 6 weeks asked for the free CD more times then the entire North American continant in the last 12 months combined.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I want to say my piece, esp. for those with a more survivalist leaning:

I've found the saying, "Never assume malicious intent when stupidity is a reasonable explanation," to be "reasonably" true. International economies are very complex and controlling a sequence of pre-planned events on the world stage is very hard to pull off. Recent events highlight this difficulty. The PNAC has failed to attack any other countries outside of Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sure this hasn't been from a lack of desire.

I was going to go on about a number of other points but I can make my case succinctly with a comparison:

Sure, there are evil NWO types trying to manipulate the world. They own financial institutions, own armies and international support. But trying to "drive", or control the world, is like predicting the weather: small changes, out of their control, ripple into huge effects. A more organic approach to controlling the world is subvert current events, making them "multi-purpose", so to speak. Unfortunately, and fortunately for us, in doing this, control is given up for latitude. Ultimately, the NWO rides the hairy back of humanity, at everyone's peril. So, all I'm saying is that no matter what you predict, things are going to turn out differently.

It's still a good idea to stock up on beans and bullets. And maybe a UFO detector or two. If you take pre-emptive measures now (find a good spot in the wilderness, stock up on food, simple things like that) you should be fine. But all predictions are wrong, to an extent, and most are very wrong. Excluding this one

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 2:12 AM

I am forwarding a post I sent to a Kucinich for President Yahoo Group that I subscribe to. Please, don't let whatever your political affiliation is from keeping you from listening information that greatly affects our children.

AUDIO CLIPS BELOW

On the eve of the League of Women's Voters meeting on Health Care that is going to take place in Miami on the 5th, it is crucial that we realize what is really going on behind the scenes, what the true agenda is and what obstacle any presidential administration -specially Kucinich's - will have to confront and deal with in trying to implement their health care plans.. or most any other policies.

I say this because interest groups, which are the ones who really control what is and is not implemented in health care (or many issues), do not always have our best interest - including that of the health and wellbeing of our nation's youth.
The testimony in the short audio links below from those who are deeply involved in disclosing this information to the public, will provide highlights as to what is really going on and how it is being done.

To illustrate the risk our children are in (and the general public), I've chosen the areas of Autism, vaccinations, anti-depressants and suppressed cancer treatments. This is not to educate you in these areas (most Kucinich supporters are well aware about these subjects) but, rather, to raise our awareness to what is going on behind the scenes, which seldom, if ever, gets reported on and which may keep someone like Kucinich or any other candidate from getting his/her proposals implemented.

This is the point WE MUST GET:.
If these powerful interest groups have the ability and the power (as you'll hear below) to KNOWINGLY promote medical practices that ARE harmful to our youngest of babies and are able to suppress from our public government acknowledged and proven non toxic and inexpensive cancer treatments from reputable and respected medical institutions and research scientist and, do this at the costs of 100s of thousands of lives per year, what in the heck one thinks they'll be able to do with something as the Universal Health Plan Kucinich proposes? They'll be able to dance circles around it !!!. You don't believe me ... ask Hillary Clinton as she proposed her Health Care initiatives during Clinton's first term.

If what you are about to hear is valid, then there is really ONLY ONE ISSUE that must be addressed first before any candidate's health care proposals have a prayer of getting implemented. That issues is: WE MUST FIND WAYS OF NEUTALIZING THE POWER AND CONTROL INTEREST GROUPS HAVE OVER OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS - ON BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES. I started illustrating this with the testimony in first set of audio clips I provided last week ( being re-posted below after today's clips).

Please make the time to listen to this set of audio clips so that we can continue putting the pieces together in the hope that we can reach a critical mass of truly aware citizens whom will provide our elected officials with the cover to do the right things.

Jack Topel
A FORUM FOR DISCLOSURES

"One person can make a difference" -- Dennis Kucinich
Kucinich.us...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bellow, please first find the AUDIO CLIPS followed by the first page of a program being structured to forward this effort, the accompanying links that support the information in the order that it was heard and, finally, the re-posting of last week's first set of audio clips.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS
(click on "blue" links to listen)

I.VACCINES, AUTISM and ANTI-DEPRESSANTS ISSUES

Dr. Leonard Horowitz - RENSE Radio - CBS News - Rep. Dan Burton R-Ind.
PlayAudioMessage.com... (10 min)

Rep. Dan Burton - Joyce Railey (Gulf War Vets) - Dr. Ann Blake Tracy PlayAudioMessage.com... (10 min)

Dr . Doreen Virtue - "INDIGO & CRYSTAL CHILDREN
I present this as the only explanations I can come up with as to why our children are being placed at risk by certain groups. Most may not accept or understand this...yet
PlayAudioMessage.com... (9 min)

II. SUPPRESSED CANCER TREATMENTS

Dr. LORRAINE DAY www.drday.com
I placed her site here to make sure you click on her link and scroll a bit down to clink on the link that shows the tumor Dr. Day endured ... and dissolved.
PlayAudioMessage.com... (9 min)

Dr. JOSEPH GOLD - Head of Cancer Research @ Syracuse Unv.
Web site: scri.ngen.com...

THOMAS D. ELIAS - "The Burzynski Breakthrough"
Link to book: www.amazon.com...=sib_int_redir/102-5985997-8661722?v=look-inside&s=books
Dr. Burzynski Clinic we site www.cancermed.com...

Balance of my closing statement (2 min)
PlayAudioMessage.com...

If interested in learning about the audio system I used, click on link below
members.audiogenerator.com...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE �EFFECT� NETWORK

EMPOWERMENT FORUMS FOR EVOLVING COUNCIOUSNESS & TRANSFORMATION

INTENDED RESULTS

1. EFFECT A VENUE TO RAISE AWARENESS OF VITAL ISSUES

2. EFFECT A REVERSAL OF THE POLARIZATION OF OUR NATION

3. EFFECT THE HEALTH AND WELLBEING OF OUR PARTICIPANT

4. EFFECT A MECHANISM OF FUNDRAISNG FOR ORGANIZATIONS

5. EFFECT THE FINANCIAL STABILITY OF OUR PARTICIPANTS.

1. PROVIDING AN INFORMATION VENUE

A series of 3 and 5 hour seminars are available through �EFFECT� which participants

attend to avail themselves to vital information.

2. EFFECT A REVERSAL OF POLARIZATION

Our Forum discloses issues that are of such vital importance and which cross

most political, financial, and educational levels that they empower people to

work together in reversing conditions rather than in remaining adversarial.

3. EMPOWERMENT TOWARDS HEALTH AND WELLBEING

This support comes in two forms. First, from our disclosures in the areas

of health, nutrition and medical treatments available in our forum seminars.

Secondly, from a specific program which is available through this effort.

4. EFFECT A MECHANISM OF FUNDRAISING

Included in our program is a structure for fundraising which is tied to our ability

to effect the financial stability of our participants.

5. EFFECT THE FINANCIAL STABILITY OF OUR PARTICIPANTS

Our structure to provide financial stability for our participants is based on the following premise:

�One would be very hard pressed to keep those who listen to our information on the Internet or attend our seminars from sharing very valuable disclosures that could have a great impact on our lives�

Listening to our information will prove this premise for most who participate. It would be almost unconscionable for them not to share; at least with those they care most about, our vital information.

(1)

------------------------------------------------------------

LINKS THAT SUPPORT INFORMATION HEARD

Dr. Leonard Horowitz
tetrahedron.org...
www.tetrahedron.org...
www.tetrahedron.org...
tetrahedron.org...
www.tetrahedron.org...
www.mapcruzin.com...
www.tetrahedron.org...

View the actual CBS News segment heard in first clip. Click on link below and the n on "Multimedia" towards the bottom right of page. www.cbsnews.com...

View the actual testimony of Representative Dan Burton Republican Reform commitee. Chairman in Congress. Click on "Watch video" for June 16 03 to the right of second picture www.house.gov...

JOYCE RAILEY - Spokesperson for theGulf War Veterans Association
www.gulfwarvets.org

Dr. ANN BLAKE TRACY - Anti-depressant drugs www.drugawareness.org...
www.drugawareness.org...

DOREEN VIRTUE - Ph,D. - INDIGO & CRYSTAL CHILDREN
www.indigochild.com...
www.thecrystalchildren.com...
www.indigothemovie.com...
www.emissaryoflight.com...
www.metagifted.org...

MORE ON VACCINATIONS
www.bt.cdc.gov...
www.tetrahedron.org...
www.909shot.com...
www.childscreen.org...
www.autismautoimmunityproject.org..../

Download Cry of the Heart - The Medical Terrorism of Vaccinations
www.worldpsychology.net...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE- POST OF LAST WEEK'S AUDIO CLIPS

PlayAudioMessage.com... (9 minutes)

PlayAudioMessage.com... (5 minutes)

PlayAudioMessage.com... (9 minutes)

PlayAudioMessage.com... (8 minutes)

PlayAudioMessage.com... (4 minutes)

I knew someone who took the The Burzynski Cancer cure an was healed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join