It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory of everything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
There are so many theories about history and current times, and ATS is a great place for discussion and learning about these theories.

But there has to be a Truth about everything, a factual occurance of history.

From the start of human life to the present day.

What do YOU think that this, do you have an ideas/theories on the theory of everything?

Where do you think the topics discussed on forums such as this all interlock?

I'm interested to hear the thoughts of members of this forum.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
My theory about the world we live in is that we are either an extraterrestrial experiment or are the product of a splinter colony of extraterrestrials that left their technology behind to live much like the Amish or other peoples of the world that live without modern convenience. A Noah's Ark-like scenario took place where animals that originated on the planet humanity came from were placed here as well, like primates.

I say this because of the stuff I've read and heard from many of the most credible UFO and alien witnesses. I could give the laundry list of people I recognize as being truthful, but its not the point of this thread.

My theory is that the universe is incredibly old already. Life has taken wing and sprouted pretty much everywhere within it as a result. Some planets, like ours, were colonized by people wanting to get back to their roots, or perhaps an experiment to see primitive culture develop into something more modern. The trouble is that most everybody in subsequent generations were not privy to this information and life on earth in its current state is a result of this. Our home-made religions have done nothing but make most of us further from the truth as well. Confusion confounded by government's fear of what may happen once the truth is let known is what is currently going on.

The fossil records are spotty, evolution on this planet is not fully believable as a result. People can and do see UFOs on a daily basis and have been doing so for a very long time. Something eventually has to add up. I think my theory is what is missing from current thought.

Ghosts and other paranormal activity may or may not be a part of the extraterrestrial phenomenon as well. I don't believe in much of it at the moment as its far less based in reality than the subject of visitation by higher intelligences.

As for general government conspiracy theories unrelated to aliens and UFOs, I suspect most are true to some degree. Though since a government can and will confiscate evidence that would incriminate them, any such theories will remain as such.

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Religion is certainly something that is blinding people. Blinding people from seeing truth, blining people into wars and killing. I think we are just creatures just like anything else on this planet. We live and we die. Thats all there is to it. I don't knoe exactely where we came from, but noone does. I do think that the human race ahs been visited by aliens in the past.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Apparently Einstein had a theory of everything, a group of people have put it together, there's gonna be a tv pgrogram over here in the UK about it soon, I'll watch it when it comes on and if it's interested, I'll mention it on here.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Mr. Splash,

What you seek is a "grand unification" theory of conspiratorial history. The string theory of evil, if you will.

If only it were that simple. But maybe it is.

It has oft been repeated by many well known and lesser known theorists of the human condition that "a person is smart, people are stupid". This means that you and I, on our own, can be trusted with a reasonable expectation to make the right choice when faced with a stressful decision. On the other hand, when a group of people react to a similar stressful decision that effects the group, the reliability of coming up with a correct decision erodes. And the larger the group, the more we encounter group stupidity.

History teaches us this. One need not be overly concerned with the source of their history study (and reliability thereof) to glean this important observation.

What does this tell us? Why, we are the conspiracy. No other species on this planet acts poorly in groups. No other species sullies its own nest. Our intelligence is a mistake of nature, it is our downfall, our demise, and ultimately our primary failing.

Nature is the conspiracy, and we are the unwitting targets. There is your theory of everything!

W

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sure Enough... 2 avenues of the same meme: GOOGLE up--> Diasporia

[and select any sub category you wish to follow]
~~~~

Avenue 2:: Panspermia....link to this url...

www.panspermia.org...
++++then add (theend.htm) & check out the WHATS NEW section, at bottom of page..'the end section was written by a Walt Whitman'....THIS PAGE ALONE....
would warrent a Post or Thread on ats...but 'we' don't want everyone else using up the broadband space...do we now?++++

PS: DANY? **that TV presentation..the theory of everything.../
if thats the 'NOVA' presentation...it was FLUFF...
-->an expermental showcase for neophyte production engineers, and how to synthesize 'deep pocket' cinema special effects onto the small budget small screen

top topics

join