It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voices form the sky . hijackers of flight 93

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
Ok last time .You mentioned some sharpshooter pilot who could shoot the engines off a 757.

An unarmed (re: not explosive) sidewinder would easiily lock in on one of the engines and take it out of comsission if not knock it totally off.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Skadi i would have given up awhile ago, this person is not very intellectually stimulating and he's not really listening much.
Reminds me of my ex.

Yeah, so I noticed. Ive moved onto more interesting threads anyway.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Man you guys love to avoid topics by crying about personal nonsense. The topic is about the tapes of hijacker voices,and voices heard from tha HEROES! The airplane shooting off one engine, is another example of people watching too many movies. On the "C-Span Dabacle'", Alex "I'll do all the talking " Jones, states that the Hijackers worked for USG on Air Force Bases! That would seem that the CTers think they exist. Alex Jones ! Gotta love him. BACK ON TOPIC ?????

[edit on 31-7-2006 by Duhh]

df1

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
As it happens I was monitoring the news on uk.yahoo after the first plane hit, the bbc news reported that 2 airliners had been shot down in the pennsylvania/west virginia area. The story disappeared a couple of hours later. Believe what you like, I believe planes were shot down.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by df1]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So you think TWO planes were hijacked and shot down?? Any confimation of this other than , wrong report. This was a pretty large news day. There were plenty of eronious reports that day.How do you explain the witnesses, and tapes above? Have ya read the article, and watched the tape?

[edit on 31-7-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Really did not want to have to go here! I warn you reading, this is not a bed O' roses! Glad the audio is still not avail,not sure I have the stomach for that. If you have a heart, it has to have some effect. In the end, that is all I can hope for here!The flight attendant pleading, is more than enough! Some compassion required. Osama Apologists need not apply! You have been warned to use judgement here!! Slippery Slopes Ahead!!!

Trans of 93
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

All Trial evidence mach 2

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Notice; The links for Mossaoui Trial are tough to connect durring office hours!

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Duhh]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join