It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So whats of major intrest!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Okay im totaly new here been taking a peak at this site for maybe 3 years+ but never actualy posted anything, thought it was about time.. Dont normaly talk unless i have something useful to say :-)

So what I am looking for is something of real intrest, post links to your favorite conspiracy or disscusion. I am after things with real evidence and meat to back up claims not some wild things that people just want to rant about.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Whats of major interest?

Hmm... Let me see..

Oh, the usual.

Government cover-ups and conspiracies, alien abductions, bigfoot sightings, paranormal experiences, and oh yeah... the end of times is near, 2012. Unless WW3 happens first.

Anyway, I'm sure you get the picture. To help you search for the latest news, check out New Posts on ATS.

Welcome to ATS!!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Why not check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Grady

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I dunno guys . . . Skunk Works can get pretty good. If you're interested in speculative conspiracy theories, that's that place.

btw, a hearty welcome to the active side of ats. With more than 3 years under your belt, youve been here longer that me!

new topics

top topics

join