It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who likes Irans' president?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The current president of Iran does not seem so much as a terrible guy, for the U.S. they would tend to dislike for the President hating the USA, but has this guy done any thing terrible that much at all.

I am very new to all this and I would just like to bring up the topic to talk and learn more about him and his motives.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
How can I like him? He is just a puppet for the Ayatollah. He is just doing what the allmighty theocracy tells him.

Anyone making the statements he has made about wiping out Israel, the Holocaust never happening, and turning Germany into israel just show the guy is not dealing with a full deck, and what cards he does have are pretty bad.

And mind you, I am no fan of Israel or their policies and scheming crap that they do. But Iran pushes the limits there.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think he's some hot patootie but I'm not sure I agree with his politics.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Don't forget that some of the Americans held hostage in Iran in 1979 swear he was one of the captors.

I agree with Skadi, the guy is not dealing with a full deck and is totally a puppet of the Ayatollah.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
He is a nut case...Plain and simple....

He is narcisitic and delusional.... Only out for what he wants....

Do you think Iranian women want to be stoned to death or wear beekeeper suits?

I think not....

I don't know how you say in anyway he is a decent guy.

He is Hitler 2....No way around it...Picture Hitler with Nukes.

I am convinced he thinks he is the 12th Imam...That will usher in the "End Times"

This guys is bad news and should be "Taken Out" sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
All of our perceptions of this guy are created by the media so who knows what he is really like besides those close to him.

But he is saying some wacked stuff and when you start making threats on the world stage and acting like your country is behind you well he better start looking behind him just to make sure.

I wonder if they have real problems in Iran like just running the country instead of creating international issues?

top topics

join