It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison Factories: Slave labour for the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone has seen this b4, just found it. Some parts below, also theres a link to the whole article.

Sounds like a bit of NWO logic to me.

"As 1995 drew to a close, one out of every 167 Americans was in prison or jail, compared to one out of 320 in 1985, when the crack coc aine trade began to proliferate. The total number of inmates has more than doubled in the past decade, and we just can't seem to build enough prisons to keep them all in"

"Oregon has even started advertising its prison labor force and factories, claiming that businesses who utilize incarcerated workers would otherwise go overseas for cheap labor"

"Although prison manufacturing facilities do offer short-term benefits at a time when budgets are strained to the breaking point, the system is ripe for exploitation and abuse by government and corporate entities seeking to cut financial corners. Proponents of prison labor say it is "good" for inmates, providing income and on-the-job training they would have never received otherwise"

Full Article
www.parascope.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well your post sums it up good for me. It is good and bad. So the real issue is who is behind it and what are their true motives?

Two people can do the same thing but with totally different motives correct?

IF you are asking about motive then I have to say that greed drives the oppression of others when it is unchecked.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I dont see how it could be legal for companies to pay prisons and prisoners $2 a day to work.

In fact they are paying the prisons to house prisoners. So it is a conflict of intrests because the prisons gain finacially off of the prisoners.

Lets look at this another way. The republican work thing is a crack. I need a job and I want to work but by shipping all the jobs off to CHina were killing our country.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Most prisoners will have rfid chips implanted by this year to stop rape and escapes. Thats prison inmates,pets and kids. Its only a matter of time before its you.
Don't worry. Just be lucky you are not on the list to go.

biz.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The old mason:

problem (we make the problems)

reaction (pump them with the media till they complain)

solution (then we propose a solution that was what we wanted to do in the first place)

LOL suckers!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Yes. Its a simple but brilliant plan.
5 seconds ahead of everyone. Out of many ..ONE.
The most elaborate skill goes to the Federal Reserve and the Central Banks for their skillfull manipulation of the behaviors of the World's People in order to
create ,(Boom), Take(Bust) and conglomerate.

The Masters are not perfect but brilliant.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
What would you rather see...money spent on foreign labor, which wouldn't ever see the american market again, or money going to inmates, almost 100 percent guaranteed to return to the american market?

I think that it's a good plan to employ these prisoners.

That being said, I'm going to delve into this NWO question.

While it is a good Idea in general, I don't exactly see how it helps the masters any more than the rest of the populace.

I'm done. *steps back into the shadows*

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I agree - I have no problem putting prisoners to work.
P.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauldoe
I agree - I have no problem putting prisoners to work.
P.

I totally agree with Pauldoe, there scum anyways.
I wonder how much free enviromently friendly electricity all these prisoner could produce if we fill prisons with giant wheels (like the ones hamsters have) attach them to turbines and Bobs ya uncle free electricity. No town should be without one. There's the added bonus that these "scum" will be giving back to the society they raped/murdered/stole from. Bring on the NWO.

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by Britman]

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The New trend now is toissue arrest warrants for unpaid bills and debts.
This will be trend for many years...back to the fuedal system of indentured servants.

Its only a matter of time!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It is easy to say all prisoners are scum and deserve what they get. But do they ?

If you check out the prisons you will find mostly poor uneducated people that fell foul of the law. Some of the worst criminals rob and kill, but are untouchable because they wear expensive suits and can hire lawyers.

Some poor slob steals a car and gets years. Someone at Enron steals millions and goes free and keeps the money.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Do we have a moral obligation for these poor?
for those who not seek the light?

Seek the light brethren

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warpspeed
Some poor slob steals a car and gets years. Someone at Enron steals millions and goes free and keeps the money.

As long as you are Male, White, and Rich, you can get away with anything. If you are at least Rich and Male, you can buy lawyers to get you out if you aren't white. I'm not being racist, but that's unfortunately how it works.

The crimes that _really_ hurt this nation are the ones that, basically, go unpunished. Men who siphon money out of their employees 401k's, CEOs who tell friends and business partners to dump stock because they *know* they've mismanaged their business' funds. The "White Collar Criminal" is far more dangerous to your livelihood then your average street punk hauling off car stereos.

The problem is, that guy stealing your stereo will be far more likely to get sent to the slammer and will stay there longer then the Rich, white, male CEO that runs the company that made the stereo. That's capitalism, and that's the way countries who use it work.

It's easy to say "They aren't smart enough to live a proper life, so screw them" but those people who have that attitude have probably spent their life sheltered from the "Real world", and have led very affluent lifestyles...putting them out of touch with the real world the rest of us deal with everyday. The lady with 2 kids whose husband died and she is working 70 hours a week. The kid who has no father so he joins a gang to feel loved and protected.

It's easy to ignore.

[Edited on 5-11-2003 by Kai-Raega]

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You are quire right, the whole system is corrupt. Nobody gives a stuff anymore.

The rich white males look down on the coloured guy. And the coloured guy is going to get even, if he can, any way he can. Too much hate in the world brother.

But everyone has a right to justice, and I don't see much of it around these days.

new topics

top topics

join