It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any one know any good pranks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
does any one know any good pranks for like at a camp site i am going camping soon for seven days and i always get pranked by friends so i want to get them back
[p.s. im 13 for those of you out there who think this sounds petifile-ish]

-GTB

[edit on 7/29/2006 by gregthebunny]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I dunno, I think I remember this good one. Something about pouring chicken guts on them AFTER thay get out of the shower.

AWA

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
There's the funnel trick.

1.) Get a penny, a funnel, a glass of water, and a friend you don't need anymore.
2.) Put the funnel in your pants and pretend you're playing a fun game.
3.) The game goes like this:

a.) Insert funnel in pants.
b.) Place penny on chin *or forehead*
c.) Try and get penny in funnel.

4.) Get your soon-to-be not friend to play.
5.) When (s)he leans his(her) head back to put the penny on his(her) chin *or forehead*, pour the water from the glass down the funnel. Man, this is funny.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
i like that one ill have to try it -GTB

[edit on 8/19/2006 by gregthebunny]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Get everyone to dress up in monkeysuits when astronauts are coming back from a space trip...

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Okay what you do is, if your next to a lake or river or anything is : You pretend you hear something near a dock, you lrean down to see under it, and then you pretedn you are shocked to see this huge fish!! then when your friend leans down to see you push him in the water!..Preferably at night, when they are fully dressed and just finished watching Friday The 13th!!!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Put a bag of frozen prawns under somones tent,by the end of the week they will stink
rofl

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
egg your friends
, make 'special dinner' with laxatives in it
there are so many things its funny...catch fish in put it in their sleeping bag, trap them in the porta potties, if there are some
, put their hand in hot water while they sleep, shave a lil part of their head while they sleep, do the old 'whip cream' trick (put whip cream on their hand, tickle their face and they will obviously scratch it with their whipped creamed hand, of course do this while they sleep) scare them all the time, throw fecal matter on them, always ignore what they say --- this is very frustrating, feed them wierd stuff, clog their tent zipper so they can never get out
, throw a bucket of water in their face while they sleep, their are plenty more but i will leave you ne inventive

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Those baby monitors that act like constant walkie talkies can be really great. Especially if you can get one behind an access panel in a wall, or in the air intake panel for your central airconditioning. They get really confused when they really can't find it, and the possibilities are endless.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
jimmy, ive done that laxative one before it was really funny i happened to have chocalate squares of ex-lax on hand so i made every one smores it was hilarious!!
-GTB

[edit on 8/29/2006 by gregthebunny]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Nice, just like on 'that 70's Show'

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
well...

not so much a prank but something awful you can do...

put super glue into where you insert keys... heh...

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is the best....But very mean, I do this to old neighbors whom I hated...

Go to the local Hunting Shop, get you a bottle of Skunk Scent ( used for deer Hunting ) if they have a Swamp cooler, at night while its on, you pour it into the swamp cooler pads, this will last for weeks or until they replace it, great thing is, they just think a skunks outside for a while.

or you can be a real d!ck and just pour it all over their car seats or anything it will absorb into to make life a living he!! he he, good luck buster!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
o im definatly doin' that one!
-GTB

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
seran wrap over the toilet seat, visine in their drinks, and a camera. enjoy!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Damn I was never good at pulling pranks... I laugh about everything!!! My husband always had to pull pranks on the kids when we were camping.... and I would habe to run 100 yards away until I got my tearful laughter under control.

Once he told the kids about the woman named Bloody Mary, who wondered around the resivours looking for kids to kidnap because her child had drowned in the resivour a hundred years ago. Well that scared the crap out of the kids that night, and my little brother pee'd the bed because he was toooo scared to go to the outhouse, and then my daughter screamed "Daddy.... I'm gonna pee my pants" at about 3 am.... and then he didn't think it was so funny when he had to take her to the outhouse.

Of course the old late night camp fire stuff...." Did you hear that??" keep doing that like you heard something and that always gives someone the creeps especially if you tell then that somebody in a few camps over had their camp trashed one night, and they think it might have been a Bigfoot, because they had huge human like foot prints all around the next morning.

***Edit to add this***
If you want to get technical, you could find some bigfoot sound waves and see if that freaks anybody out.

[edit on 9/1/2006 by jensouth31]

top topics

join