It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Rant Of The Day- Threads and Replys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Recently i have seen a growing trend here on the whole site of post skipping. Dont know what i mean? well i mean when u answer someones thread with links etc possible explanations and people just completly ignore it, and dont bother to answer anything on what you have posted or linked to.
This has really started to annoy me lately. It seems rather trivial i know but its the small things that build up.

Another thing that has been an annoyance just now is lack of response in threads, anno anno its a common thing etc, i feel that when i do a post i put out as much info as i can to be discussed, i have recived applause etc but rarely a reply for the thread, recently someone pointed out that maybe i am giving out to much info on a first post and that people dont look at the links you do post.
This is silly imo but fearfully i think its turning true. I have saw some of the most silliest threads getting a lot of replys and the more serious ones being what seems to be ignored. It is beginning to become a growing trend here lately :bash:

Ok rant over plz feel free to ignore this thread

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I got distracted by your flashing sig; What?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
haha it is quite distracting aint it LOL, well at least someone replyed haha

new topics

join