It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thus far, anyone paying attention to the actions of Bush and his administration have come to the realization of how much corruption exists at this point. A large quantity of money is missing in Iraq contracts with Halliburton etc, Bush's end signing of bills, him having protestors not protest outside of the White House, illegal wire tapping, unsupported war in Iraq (not supported by hard evidence).

I'm sure there are much more things he's done that some of the members here can outline.

How do you feel this will all be taken in, in coming years? Do you think key watch dogs will catch onto this and take a good huge step to hold the people responsible? Do you think it'll be hushed away? What's your take?

I'd love to hear what some of you have to say =)

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well..........

These things are not new, and are only a small list of suspicous and unacceptable behavior of the current administration. However, the only thing i can see is that if there is ever a massive enough turn of sentiment against them, and we have impeachment hearings, or criminal charges against them, then Im sure those prosecuting them have been saving up this list of problems for that special rainy day.

But until legal action is taken against them, they are simply open sores for the public to see.

new topics

join