It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if there was a Terrorist Coup in Pakistan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
G'day all,

I'd like to throw a theory up in the air here for discussion on the realistic possibility of the following happening and the repercussions for the entire world, mid-east conflict included.

" What if there were an Islamic Al-qaeda and Taliban Coup-de-tet in Pakistan overnight ? "

Just say that the above situation did happen; imagine the repercussions? Pakistan would become a terrorist nation with access to nukes and the delivery means of launching them. They could and would effectively bring into being their dreamed of "Islamic Caliphate" that would include Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Saudi and Emirates, Iraq, Egypt, Somalia (I think); basically there would be a huge land mass that would become Isalmic, militant and Nuclear......just think for a second the repercussions of this.

It would be like an Isalmic superpower and I'm sure they would be willing to flex their muscle, at first probably taking on smaller nations in their path towards Indoneasia, the worlds largest muslim nation by population. Imagine the threat this would pose to Australia.

Not only this, but they would set their sights on India and the disputed Kashmir region.

And how could we forget Israel. This Islamic caliphate would totaly annihialate Israel and anyone else who would even put foward a protest, the likes of Europe for example. Russia wouldnt be touched as they are supplying arms to the Isalmic nations and if anything will just walk into Europe and take it over after it had been destroyed by the Caliphate.

The only hope in this situation would be China, for China itslef has their own problems with muslims in their regional areas and could become a situation with the USA where "my enemies enemy makes him my friend" or something like that.

The Chinese would have to combine with the USA and what was left of Europe to drive out the Islamic threat from the world.

A situation like this would without a doubt involve many nuclear weapons and exchanges on both side and the damage to the world population and our environment would be severe and irrepairable and totaly change the way the survivors would live for centuries to come.

What are your thoughts on this scenario?

It s realistic and could happen at anytime, and would seriously destabilise world affairs.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yup. Exactly right you are. It has been a worry of many, especially because Mushareff is not exactly the most popular man around, and alot of radical Islamic sentiment abounds in the region.

new topics

join