It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feature request (age)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
I just think it would be nice, because sometimes I see the most stupid replys and if I knew it was just written by a "kiddy" then I can relax.

Everyone else is arguing more based on positive posting and how the age would affect it; I'll argue based on what you say here.

Stupidity and discourtesy, along with maturity and intellect, are something that should not be measured by age either. If I'm old enough to navigate this site to your post, hit the "Post Reply" button, and type out a response, I'm old enough to do so with respect and courtesy. If I'm 14 doing it I should be responded to the same as if I were 41.

Based on your statement I quoted above, I could go off saying this is "teh stooopidest idea evr loosr", and it would be alright if my profile said I was 10. Shouldn't matter--I disrespect you, regardless of my age you take offense (as appropriate) and let me know you don't appreciate it.

Or blow it off entirely and get on to your next post, which is a better idea anyways IMO.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I disagree also.

All that'll happen, will be every idiot using it as a base of debate. You're too young to know that, you're too young to know this. Instead of looking at what they say and prooving them wrong.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join