It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well wat happens to god

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
EVERYBODY SAYS SATAN IS GONNA TAKE OVER BEFORE GOD COMES BACK BUT IF SATAN DOES COME BACK BEFORE GOD THEN WAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO GOD IS HE JUST GONNA BE GONE WAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ALL THESE CHRISTIANS AROUND US IF U COULD PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS

[edit on 23-7-2006 by brandonxx1]

(edit all CAPS title)

[edit on 24-7-2006 by pantha]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The story is that God will come back and eventually destroy Satan, I'm not a religious person so I'm not up with all the timelines and such. As for what will happen to the christians, I really have no idea.
My thoughts are that the world will carry on the same as it always has, although with a lot more Government and Corporate control of the people.

Also I would like to point out that the Caps Lock key is your friend, it probably wouldn't hurt to turn it off, people may think that you're shouting at them

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Basically god will send an angel down to lay hold of the devil and cast him into the bottomless pit and after a thousand years he will be loosed and then he will be cast into the lake of fire with the rest of the people who worshipped him and after the white throne judgement god will cast the lake of fire into outer darkness for all eternity............

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If you believe in scripture, than I suspect this is what you are looking for. It is a very good telling of the supposed event's of what is suppose to take place, just doesn't give any reassuring absolute dates to the event..

THE GREAT BATTLE OF ARMEGEDDON
The name “ARMAGEDDON” strikes terror and foreboding in the minds of many. Some imagine a monumental world war surrounding the Middle East. Others envision an Antichrist battling for world supremacy. Still others do not know what to believe or expect.

source for the rest of the read for this scenario:

www.lightministries.com...

Hope this helps you in understanding what is suppose to happen?

new topics

top topics

join