It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS community at large.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hello ATS community.

This is just some quick stuff about me. I live heavily online. I manage a couple of websites, and the forum that I am working on right now is all about harassment.

Harassment101.com

I started the site to help deal with some workplace harassment that I was going through inside and outside the workplace, it had been going on for a few years, and I was getting nowhere, so I started this site to help myself and others. Along the way I discovered that my workplace situation was more a phenomenon called mobbing and that my overall situation is something called gang stalking, which included having my phone bugged, house and computer activity monitored, and being followed 24/7.

My world turned a little weird after that, but I am adjusting and my goals now are to make people aware of gang stalking on a mass scale.

So that what' I am doing now. It takes up most of my time and leaves little time for anything else. If I ever get some time for anything else again, I will probably be out seeing movies and doing normal things, like I use to do. So that's all about me in brief.

You seem to have a really amazing community and I hope to stop by on occasion to read all the interesting postings. I have dropped by in the past, but I have never registered till now.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Welcome!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Grady

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the kind welcome and I will be sure to check out that section that you mentioned. I was just catching up on some other reading as well. It really is a very fascinating community.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
hey, have a good time, and beware of goverment

new topics

top topics

join