It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abraham Lincoln a Rothschild?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I was searching around some info on would you believe aliens when i came upon a site that says that ab lincoln is in fact a relitive of the rothschilds. Sorry if this was discused b4 but a search didnt bring it up

"In the late spring of the year of 1808 Nancy Hanks, who was of the family lineage of McAdden was visiting some of her family in the community of Lincolnton, North Carolina. During her stay in the Carolina's, she visited many neighboring families she had known for many years; one such was the Springs family. The sordid details had been omitted but obviously the young Nancy Hanks had found herself in a compromised position and was forced to succumb to the lust of A.A. Springs. She became pregnant as a result. There were no details of a love affair or an act of violence on a helpless female. Abraham Lincoln was the result of that act, which leads one to wonder if the name Lincoln was real or fabricated from the area of conception which was Lincolnton. Was there really a Thomas Lincoln? Since the Springs were of the race that called themselves "Jewish", Lincoln was part Jewish and as part of the Springs family, he also became a relative of the Rothschild family by blood."

Source

Another link

Little has been published about the early life of Abraham Lincoln. However, during a search of some old property records and will in a small courthouse in central North Carolina, Alex Christopher the author of "Pandora's Box", found the will of one A.A. Springs in an old will book dated around 1840. Upon reading the will he was shocked and amazed at the secret it disclosed. But the fact is that wills, even though classified as public records the same as property and corporation records, are rarely combed through as he was doing. These documents can hold dark secrets hidden from public view and never uncovered because few research these old records.

Thus secrets are hidden in public view so that when accused of concealing the records, bureaucracy can reply "It was on public record in plan view for any and all to find."

The will of the late A.A. Springs lists his property and to whom the beneficiaries who included his children. Mr. Christopher and others were looking to find what railroads and banks this man might have owned and left to his son Leroy Springs. He didn't find anything like that, but he did find the prize of the century. On the bottom of page three of four pages was a paragraph where the father, A.A. Springs, left to his son an enormous amount of land in the state of Alabama which is now known as Huntsville, Alabama. At first Mr. Christopher and his colleagues could not believe what their eyes, because the name of his son was "ABRAHAM LINCOLN"!
Source

Wow you learn something new everyday, So lincoln is a rothschild then? I dont really know what to make of this so i decided to look around a bit more and coulnt really find anything else on it. there appears to have been a lincoln rothschild who was apparently name after ab lincoln but i can find no other connections. Is this just a bunch of poo or real? can anyone else find info on this?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
lol It seems everyone in high places gets accused of being a Rothschild. (Hitler, Clinton and now Lincoln)

If he was a Rothschild, I doubt he would have oppose the central bankers as he did. I'll read more from your link when I come back from work.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
what is a rothschild? jw

join