It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahathir Muhammad condemns jewish impunity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
english.aljazeera.net...

i say it's about time someone says something about the double standard which have continued long enough. I'm prowd of that man, he's prolly in lotsa danger now tho...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I like this guy.

He sticks up for what he believes him, even if he is made to look bad on the world stage.

He echoed the thoughts of thousands of people with his comments concerning 'zionist' Jews.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Irnically, I watched Fox News and watched them condemn him.....i wanted to laugh. Fox News, the we love Israel kill islamic scum network. As if they are qualified to judge.

Everyone in the world seems to look down on and hate Israel, everyone except America. Whether you are Christian, Muslim, Buddist, what have you. hm.about5 billion people VS a scant 300 million?

Perhaps because the world sees the obvious that we cannot.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Irnically, I watched Fox News and watched them condemn him.....i wanted to laugh. Fox News, the we love Israel kill islamic scum network. As if they are qualified to judge.

Everyone in the world seems to look down on and hate Israel, everyone except America. Whether you are Christian, Muslim, Buddist, what have you. hm.about5 billion people VS a scant 300 million?

Perhaps because the world sees the obvious that we cannot.

wow.....impressive stuff, im starting to think this site's not that full of U.S biased oppinions after all

lol...j/k
i guess you're making a good point, israel doesnt seem to be at all popular with the "world" as u put it.
*nods in agreement then takes another sip of coffee*

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Theres actually a pretty good number of Americans who are aware of the Zionist stranglehold on the media, federal reserve, ect......

And alot who didnt know before are now taking another look at our "alliance" with israel and the reasons for it.

Like, why would a rich nation thats indistrial and advanced need 4 billion dollars a year in aid.......

Nope, you get 50/50 here, pro and anti US, and then people like me, pro US but anti Bush/Israel crime syndicate.........

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You guys wonder why Israel and Jerusalem is such a problem in this world. Here's why I think:

Zechariah 12:3
And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.
(NKJ)

This prophecy was written a couple thousand years ago, and Israel wasn't even a nation for most of that. I think it fits pretty well for what we're seeing today.

Its funny how all the Muslim nations want Jerusalem heaved away, but can't seem to do it.
And when Russia attacked a few decades ago with a superior army, they were cut to peices (defeated).

So many prophecies concerning Israel and the Jews that are being fulfilled as we speak. I find it difficult to think its all a coincedence. And guess what, if Im right there is alot more to come.

Anyways thats what I think, I know most ATSers are very skeptical of this stuff. But each man to his own I guess.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
english.aljazeera.net...

i say it's about time someone says something about the double standard which have continued long enough. I'm prowd of that man, he's prolly in lotsa danger now tho...

~~~~

yep, the PM, set to leave office the end of October, at 77 years old, has done his part....
And is trying to leave a Legacy as it were
I believe the man tried his best to nurture a Caliphate
for Muslim, there in Malaysia
He is raising his voice, a last call...that he is and prefers the country to be Fundamentalist...and his provocative utterings....gives lots of 'wiggle room' for the next leadership...

reflect upon OIC (organization for the Islamic conference) meeting at PENANG (outside Kuala Lumpur) MALAYSIA...see also:

www.atimes.com...
~~~~

keep your eyes on IslamicJihad in Malaysia, K.Lumpur, as the Oceania, Muslim Caliphate, & seat of humanity(replacing UN at NYC)...see also thread at ats, 'Kuala Lumpur, a flanking action'...dtd, i dont kno....

keep Ur eyes open....

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamas
I like this guy.

He sticks up for what he believes him, even if he is made to look bad on the world stage.

He echoed the thoughts of thousands of people with his comments concerning 'zionist' Jews.

THE NEXT HITLER!!!!

Here comes the arabs to massacre Jews but they will lose again.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Sharon has more in common with Hitler than any Arab.

But I doubt you can see that.

top topics

join