It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran president says "The day of happiness for the region is near"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
www.sfgate.com.../chronicle/archive/2006/01/08/INGODGH99Q1.DTL

Iranians were strongly connected to the Holocaust and the Hitler regime, as was the entire Islamic world under the leadership of the mufti of Jerusalem.

Ever watch any WW2 documentrys???

Better yet there are books all about what happen in the persia and the middle east when the hitler regime was all over the place.

I could think of another Nation much more responsible for the Hitler Regime, and subsequently the Holocaust. Must we keep traveling down this path? It's not a very nice path, particularly with the predominant smell of Bran Flakes all along it.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Burger
I could think of another Nation much more responsible for the Hitler Regime, and subsequently the Holocaust. Must we keep traveling down this path? It's not a very nice path, particularly with the predominant smell of Bran Flakes all along it.

The sad fact about the holocaust is there is if we be completely historically accurate, there is no proof that hitler even knew about the death camps, he knew about hte work camps and concentration camps. The SS cult led by himler was the real sicko behind many things the Nazi's are blamed for. We cant blame nations when even the German people themselves didnt know about the death camps and murder camps, its like blaming American citizens for what the CIA does covertly.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is definitely worrysome. If Israel attacks Syria I would not be surprised if Iran releases everything on the Israeli army and country. He does look and seem crazy enough to do something like this. Even if it meant mutual destruction of both Iran and Syria.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
nm

[edit on 18-7-2006 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
how long you been in nazi camp wishing death on a entire nation already

even so the source is a bit hiffy read through it properly ignorance isnt a good sign at ATS

Iran has a long history as a nation with “Nazi’s”…look it up….sad the denial and accusations…they have shown their hand (time and time again)…reality, in your words, is sad…yes.

Iran has for decades the capibility to strike and cause havoc on Israel
it has hundreds bio/chemical weapons which it can use on israel
it also has a large stock pile of missile that can reduce israel to rubbles thanks to the size of the country/state.

people really have to start using their heads here

The US, Russia, Israel, UK, China etc etc etc etc can do the same…Iran will not begin to mess with Israel physically (unless through proxy…they are [Iran] pathetic)…do your own bidding or deal with reality [Iran never will]…congruent with your staments…Iran, as a nation, will not because than can not deal with the consiquences.

usualy when someone makes such statement they back it up unless its a well known fact

And…when are you going to begin this process?

The sad fact about the holocaust is there is if we be completely historically accurate, there is no proof that hitler even knew about the death camps, he knew about hte work camps and concentration camps.

Your nuts…you can not be serious…show a creditable source to your claim….

Iran will be "part" of history but never will be permitted to write history...get used to it.

mg

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear

Your nuts…you can not be serious…show a creditable source to your claim….

Iran will be "part" of history but never will be permitted to write history...get used to it.

mg

How about you show me proof, I bet you cant find a creditable source that hitler had officaly writen off the jews to death camps.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I guess I wil since its very over looked in history. The only thing that Hitler has a connection to that has to do with the death of Jews and other undisable people at the time was the T-4 Euthanasia Program and the Kristallnacht pogrome.

But there is no documental link that Hitler even authorized the death camps, and murder camps.
Over all its just a urban legend thats buildt up over time, that hitler was behind it all. Reality is onlymore evil people who still go untouched today and worked in our government are the real perpertrators responsable, go read up on Operation Paperclip and dont be a smart ass... I am getting tired of people who think they know history and all they are doing is talking out there asses on something they think they know, it is really giving me a headack and causing me to go insane.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

How about you show me proof, I bet you cant find a creditable source that hitler had officaly writen off the jews to death camps.

Doen't work that away, nice try...

btw...you will not be able to post a creitable source, not one...because none exist...get used to it.

pfft....mg

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
From what I understand, Ahamdinejad is a radical shi'ite, the shi'ites beleive that the 12th Imam, the occulted Mohammed Mahdi, will become unocculted at the end of the world. I have heard from some reports that Ahamdinejad talks to the Mahdi (or rather, claims to). If so, that seems to me to be very worrying, different than merely praying to god, or 'talking to jesus', etc. So he might mean that he beleives that the "End is Nigh".

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear

Doen't work that away, nice try...

btw...you will not be able to post a creitable source, not one...because none exist...get used to it.

pfft....mg

Why not read what I posted after that and do your own research instead of listening to the disinfochannel they probally have in your area. I am not here to baby you on WWII history, 90% of the population dont even know we hired nazis after the war to work for us, in the intel (CIA) and rockets/space (NASA). Some of them were wanted war criminals, one of them was the most wanted in france but we kept him. Sorry if its hard learning again after highschool (which im still in lol).

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
So he might mean that he beleives that the "End is Nigh".

During times of war, most radical religious fanatics think that way don't they?

Iran has had some crazy religious nut jobs running that country for a long time, all probably think the same, for what ever war it is. Many other countries have them as well (religious nuts). But who knows, maybe the end is really near. It truly is for some.. One doesn't have to be a religious fanatic to think that.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Looks like COMPLETE BS if you ask me. I hope Israel turns the whole region to glass...besides, this is the areas of the world where terrorism is being sowed...where its being funded, trained etc...where the guys who knocked down the twin towers came from. They can all burn in hell....and will soon.

are you sure you are in the right forum?
because last time i checked far right nut cases go to www.naziforum.com

do your research for heavens sake,
largests terrorists are funded from the united states whcih supports terrorists to push ist own agenda for its needs and when they ahev done their job they are let lose and wrek havoc on other nations.
so should the US be nuked? since it did create the largest terror cell on the planet far greater then that of iran and syria could ever do.

the guys who knocked down the twin towers were a group created by the same goverment your parents/friends and so on voted into protect you and your country created to fight their enemy on a second front so (afgan) against the soviets.

in future use your brain and do some research

whole point of ATS is to use facts and deny ignorance

complete nonsence! and you are telling others to use their brain, you are joking right??? thanks for the laugh girlie go back to school now.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Alright folks, let's play nicely.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
From what I understand, Ahamdinejad is a radical shi'ite, the shi'ites beleive that the 12th Imam, the occulted Mohammed Mahdi, will become unocculted at the end of the world. I have heard from some reports that Ahamdinejad talks to the Mahdi (or rather, claims to). If so, that seems to me to be very worrying, different than merely praying to god, or 'talking to jesus', etc. So he might mean that he beleives that the "End is Nigh".

I agree it is scary if the iranian pres thinks he is having 2 way converstions with his god.

Bush, however was accused of doing the same.

So what now, all world leaders are drunks/drug users AND nut cases talking to and hearing from their god?

AND these are OUR leaders??????????????

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Irans leader is a freakin moron. I think the day of happiness he is referring to is when Israel decides to quit kicking Hezbollah's butt.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Why not read what I posted after that and do your own research instead of listening to the disinfochannel they probally have in your area.

OK...

The “urban legend” grew from the lack of an existing written order from Hitler and continued to grow into what you claim. Hitler did push the "Madasgascar Plan" even after the British held the region; however later this changed, many believe it was Goebbel that first presented the idea of extermination in front of Hitler after years of "ratcheting-up" a solution.

A points:

Written orders from Hitler were not necessary to begin the “Holocaust” (Himmler referred to these specific orders as a “Fuehrer Order” at a meeting with high ranking Wehrmacht officers at the municipal theater in Posen, the orders were given verbally).

There would have been multitudes of reasons why Hitler would not want to put the order down on paper.

Perhaps there once was a physical, signed document (I seriously doubt it) but was destroyed with the thousands of tons of documents destroyed by the Reichsführer-SS.

The systematic destruction of all documents surrounding “Aktion Reinhard” ensued in 1944. "records must be destroyed as soon as possible, after the documents of all other work in this matter have already been destroyed."-- Odilo Globocnik’s letter to Himmler concerning “Aktion Reinhard”
Nürnberg Document 4024-PS

It is well known Hitler ordered the mass executions in Poland:
"...whatever we find in the shape of an upper class in Poland will be liquidated," Hitler's order to SS leader Heydrich. (500k dead in Poland by 1941)

The carrying-out of the "final soulution" could not have occurred without his authority (especially if he objected, obviously he did not). Were there 'others' that desired to begin this process earlier? more than likely.

January 30, 1939 - Hitler's speech to the Reichstag threatened "the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe" in the event of war.

Arthur Greiser, governor of the Warthegau, reported directly to Hitler (in written report form) the extermination of 153K Jews at Chelmno.

The Reichsführer-SS reported regularly the exterminations directly to Hitler (such as report 51, found here: Trials of War Criminals Before the Nuernberg Military Tribunals - Washington, U.S Govt. Print. Off., 1949-1953, Vol. XIII, p. 269-272;…. “363,211 Jews exterminated”).

Globocnik confirmed men were sent "from the Führer's Chancellery for the carrying out of Aktion Reinhard."
Archives of the Holocaust, V11;pt1, Doc. 144

Heydrich's the well documented claim to have the full authority of Hitler at the onset of the Wannsee conference (a statement not to be made falsely at the time).

There is much more evidence. (Such as Himmler’s similar documented claim in 1941 to Otto Bradfisch concerning the exterminations.)

This “topic” was not something that Hitler wanted publicized in the first place, he issued an order on July 11, 1943, prohibiting any public discussion of the exterminations/final solution:

“By order of the Fuhrer, in public the discussion of the Jewish question any mention of a future total solution must be avoided. However, one may discuss the fact that all Jews are being interned and detailed to purposeful compulsory labor forces.”
Martin Bormann, Head of the Nazi Party Chancellery
Also presented later at Nürnberg

Reichsfuehrer-SS’s orders were derived from Hitler as noted during the planning for Operation Barbarossa, On March 13, 1941, Gen. Keitel issued the supplement to the plan:

In the theater of operations of the Army, the Reichsfuehrer-SS has special assignments from the Fuehrer for the preparation of the political administration, which special assignments result from the final and decisive struggle between two opposed political systems. In the conduct of these assignments, the Reichsfuehrer-SS acts independently and on his own authority.
from Hitler's Directives for the Conduct of the War

From here... enter the Einsatzgruppen....

Of course the diaries of Goebbels and Himmler also attest to the possibilities of Hitler’s direct verbal order(s) on the topic during various meetings with Hitler.

“"We are obliged to depopulate as part of our mission of preserving the German population. We shall have to develop a technique of depopulation. If you ask me what I mean by depopulation, I mean the removal of entire racial units. And that is what I intend to carry out - that, roughly, is my task. Nature is cruel: therefore, we, too, must be cruel. If I can send the flower of the German nation into the hell of war without the smallest pity for the spilling of precious German blood, then surely I have the right to remove millions of an inferior race that breeds like vermin”.
-Hitler speech to Rauschning as presented in the Nuremberg trials
Source

And...

A lengthy, well argued dialouge exists on this very topic:
"...it becomes apparent that the proposition that Hitler did not know about or authorise the genesis of the gassing programme is unsustainable. "

Yeah…Hitler had no idea

mg

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join