It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pure evil in Iraq!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
How can one read an article like this and not realize that there are forces that are outright evil in Iraq?

The attacker drove a minivan to where Shiite laborers gather daily to look for work in Kufa, 100 miles south of Baghdad. He offered them jobs, loaded the minivan with volunteers and then detonated the vehicle, Najaf Gov. Asaad Abu Kalal told a Shiite television station.

External link
and for those who don't like the source
other external link

This... fiend spoke with the people, offered them the hope of work and then murdered them all most callously. This is the evil that all good men and women must resist. I can't wait to hear the terrorist apologists response to this... Let me guess, had the US not gone into Iraq, all of those day workers would have already had jobs, right?

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Marid Audran]

mod edit to use external quote code, please review this link

[edit on 21-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Had the US not gone into Iraq, we wouldn't have to worry about a new breed of terrorists that wouldn't have been there without the US. And that's a big understatement.
Maybe you should look up some of those "evil" stories about the US, that should shut anyone up and more importantly you'd realize that you're nowhere near a position to go around and police the world.

Imagine 9/11 being an inside job, wich is not that far fetched, what then, is the war on terror? Hm?

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Shroomery]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
o ,thanks .I will notice next time .U2U means short message.hehe

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
HEHE just read my cig...

GSA

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thats sick.

Thats what they will do to try and terrorise the majority into fearing the minority, just like saddams era.

Sunnis want back in, they want the power back, and no doubt would love saddam to come back to rule....

This needs to be fought till they realise they cannot win.

Acts like this wonder if they actually care about their countries fate at all - civil war is what they seem to want, but the majority will win easily, so what are they thinking of?? utter evil and madness rolled into one.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Are there any plans to divide Iraq in half

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
I can't wait to hear the terrorist apologists response to this...

I just quit reading anything you had to say when I read that. Terrorist apologists? Is that what you think 'we' are? Nobody I know of on this board excuses terrorism. There are alot of us though who aren't so blind that we can't see the other side and I guess it literally angers people to see what the other side has to say sometimes, which I find somehow disturbing.
I don't know why this story is particular interest to you though as it is increasingly obvious that Iraq is SPIRALING out of control and the last few weeks have been extremely violent, far worse than it has been before we came to Iraq and layed our fine new system on them. That's the cold hard truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery
Had the US not gone into Iraq
[edit on 18-7-2006 by Shroomery]

but we did, so no turning back now.....

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Nothing like an illegal invasion to turn out the worst of the worst, huh?

Its not solely their fault.

top topics

join