It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Diplomat: All Terrorists are Muslim.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
As you can see, 13 out of the 42 international terrorist groups as outlined by the US State Department are not Islamic or muslim at all. That equates to 30% that are non-Islamic in nature.

But the real question is the percentage of people, not the percentage of organizations.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

But the real question is the percentage of people, not the percentage of organizations.

I think that is the problem, when it comes to make sense on the amount of terrorist in one area, nation or region is sounds better to blame the entire population and labeling terrorist.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Quite so, I wonder if Dan Gillerman has some stats for us?

But looking at the names of the non-muslim terrorist organisations such as ETA, the real IRA and the Tamil Tigers, they are some serrious customers. They are as much armies as they are terrorist organisations.

Dan Gillerman also mispoke when he said that only Israel suffered terrorism before 9/11. That is ignorant at best, offensive at worst. Britain was suffering IRA bombing for the best part of 20 years. Countries like Sri Lanka have suffered Tamil Tiger bombings for decades too. Russia faced Chechen terrorists for most of the 90's. He demonstrates the blinkers that are apparent on quite a lot of Israelis - that they are the only true victims in this world.

When, right after 7/7. Benjamin Netanyahu said that England will now know what it is like to suffer terrorism like Israelis do I felt like punching him in the mouth. How dare he gloss over the decades of Irish terrorism that killed dozens of British civilians. Israel is not the only country who faces terrorists. These guys have a major chip on their shoulder.

[edit on 4/8/06 by subz]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz

Dan Gillerman did infact go on the O'Reilly Factor and he said:

The video of the interview can be seen here

You neglected to give him a "dismissed" but in any case..Good show.

You have voted subz for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
You neglected to give him a "dismissed" but in any case..Good show.

You have voted subz for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

lol I was tempted to add that but, you know...dignity

Thanks for the WATS vote, I appreciate it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join