It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Terror- One Large Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The whole war on terror could be just a large and well-orchestrated cover-up to further aid the U.S. in becoming a wolrld power. Perhaps it is all a plot to cover up our actions towards taking full control of the world. Why would we want to go into war with these people in the first place? Before we interfered with the Middle East's problems we were a much more peaceful nation. Many nations still didn't like us, but they didn't want to kill us then either. I predict that if this conspiracy theory is correct we will eventually move onto the other nations of the world once the Middle East is taken care of. We will interfere with nations like Korea, China, and Japan. Then we will attempt to take over European nations as well. It is all interconnected to one huge conspiracy- a quest for the power and conrol of the entire world.

There is another possibility as well. Maybe the other nations of the world are involved in a large scale conspiracy as well. Perhaps this "War on Terror" was intentionally started in an effort to further spread out the U.s. military so that other nations can invade and take over our land and industry. There is no reason we should be in these other countries. Our military is spread out too far already. If we had not got involved in the Middle East in the first place, none of this "War on Terror" would have happened. My theory is that it may all be intentionally provoked so the great U.S can fall to other powers of the world.

These are just a couple of my theories. Does anyone else have any other opinions or theories as well?

new topics

join