It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Kong???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I just saw the new KING KONG and had some thoughts about it I think worth sharing.I had recently done a little research on Stanly Kubricks EYES WIDE SHUT.

kentroversypapers.blogspot.com...

This led me to Kubricks 2001 A Space Odessy and that whole reapearing Monolith Ape connection which seems to imply physical as well as spiritual evolution of man through advanced technology.
So I'm watching KING KONG and I sart having the thought this is like those apes surrounding the Monolith in 2001 except this ape (KONG) is going to climb up to the top of this Monolith the Empire State building which is really just an OBELISK. Empire State Building=STATE OF THE EMPIRE??Then I come 2 the part where KONG is chasing that writer in the car through NYC.Well when The actress approaches them both and subdues them both with her (MOMMY GODDESS EVE)presence she looks into both their eyes and I had the strange thought somehow they where the same being for a second.
And then at the end of the movie it came to me.Notice even before Kong hits the ground just as KONG slips off the Empire State building after she looks into Kongs eyes the writer comes running up the ladder to embrace her as if he is KONG reborn through evolution to meet his GODDESS (who subdued the beast and turned him into man) once again at the top of the Empire State Building MONOLITH OBELISK with the morning SUN (Dawning Of The New Age)coming up directly behind them at the exact peak top of the OBELISK. GO FIGURE???
Then Kong is dead in the street and someone says those planes killed the beast and then that filmaker guy says "it wasn't the planes,It was beauty that killed the beast."The film I think was saying the beast in man had to die in order for him to advance.This was a great evolutionary leap and beauty (The MOMMY gODESS)caused it to happen because she is our true SUN Goddess. Anyway I would be curious to see what others think of these ideas.

www.thetarrfamily.com...

FROM 2001
www.space.com...

www.hamdanifamily.net...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A) You realize that those are just movies, right?

B) What does this have to do with conspiracies or, more pointedly, secret societies?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You do know King Kong was first created in the early 1930s, right? Well, before the novel of 2001 was written, which explains things that go on a lot better than the movie does... My suggestion? See the original King Kong and read the novel of 2001, then let's see what your conclusions are.

join