It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel shoots down "Iranian" missile!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Just seen this on "Sky news".Israel claims to of shot down a long range Iranian missile. Waiting for updates on this.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What I seen, was they bombed the place it was stored.

I was just confirmed by the TV, it was an air strike.

[edit on 17-7-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well they know where the Missiles are...shame they don't know where the captives are. Are they really looking for them?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Well they know where the Missiles are...shame they don't know where the captives are. Are they really looking for them?

Much in the same way OJ is looking for Nicoles killer on whatever golf cource he is playing at.

You really have to wonder. If thier intel is so good on one hand and so poor on the other

[edit on 7/17/06 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It's weird, I haven't seen anymore info on this. Anybody have any or is Sky hyping up lies?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I did just see something like a long range missile was lunched and crashed, but wasn't clear if it was took down or it was just bad aim.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
And remember Hezbollah said they shot down a f16, which they didnt i believe, so is this just spin, and counter spin?

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Much in the same way OJ is looking for Nicoles killer on whatever golf cource he is playing at.

You really have to wonder. If thier intel is so good on one hand and so poor on the other

Is it convenience? I really can't understand it. They are normally a fountain of information when it comes to situations that they feel threatens them, or if they wish to involve one country against another, or in the case of 7-11/9-11 they were a virtual fountain of knowledge! Yet to rescue these people who they claim are so utterly important in lebanon and Palestine they are ripping both places to shreds and killing civilians and even losing more soldiers then what was originally captured. Makes absolutely no sense

Pie

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Weeeeell, maybe hiding two people is a little easier than hiding a missile or a military base?
They can move them around to avoid the Israeli soldiers as they search different areas. Just a thought...

[edit: unnecesssary quote of Entire preceeding post removed]
Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/17/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

join