It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(doc) Get The Message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
“It’s getting quite heated down there right now Muhammad.”

“Where did we go wrong Jesus? Both of our messages were quite clear enough.”

“You gave them a book …I gave them a book….I don’t get it. Love each other, don’t fight, share….it’s right there in black and white. Read, people, read!”

“Did we go too far with the miracle bit, Jesus?”

“Muhammad, how else would they have listened to a word we said? Free Will….what a slippery slope that turned out to be.”

“True….have you been talking to anyone lately?”

“No, I put my image on a bagel not long ago but someone stole it and that made bigger news than my face. Go figure.”

“A bagel, Jesus? Surely you can do better than that.”

“Hey…I’m busy too ya know. Mom has been picking up the slack for me….she’s working hard but feels like she’s just spinning her wheels with these people. A statue crying blood just doesn’t cut the mustard nowadays. Dad has just about had enough of all this. What have you been up to lately, Muhammad?”

“Me and David have been working on that virus…..we’ve stopped it from mutating about a gazillion times. I think the new guy John Paul is going give us a hand with it. Oh, and I’ve had to educate countless new souls that they will not be getting forty virgins up here. Seems as if they will only believe it if I tell them personally.”

“Hey, what do you say we go talk to Dad about going back?”

“Yes, Jesus, but this time we will go….together. I hope they recognize us. I say we make a big show of it this time….the works, my brother.”

[edit on 7/17/06 by sdp333]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Nice story my friend. A little short though at 287 words. Still, I enjoyed reading it and wish you luck in the contest

wupy

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Now there's an interesting conversation! Hope they're not too strict with the 500 words rule... Good Luck!

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
short and to the point
I liked it. Actually enjoyed it. Nice Job

top topics

join