It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich says WW3 has begun and...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I agree. I think this is how it starts...how it always starts....the key to the mideast is Jerusalem , not Baghdad. The soil of jerusalem soaked up so much blood throughout its history that it's as if some magnetic attraction summons men to fight holywars over and over again throughout history in the same location on this small planet.

Gingrich was also saying how some of these missiles being fired could be small tipped nukes. From the looks of devastation to the cities and no casualty rate yet spoken of on any media corp. means that they could of been.

To quote our astronauts up in space right from an interview early today..
The astronauts said being in orbit put the violence in the Middle East in perspective, with astronaut Stephanie Wilson saying: "looking down at Earth reminds us that it's a wonderful place and that we should all live in peace and harmony if we can."

"We just flew over the Middle East and I have to tell you, from up here it looks peaceful and quiet just like the rest of the planet," astronaut Piers Sellers told ABC News. "I think all of us are mindful from flying around and around, this one little Earth, that it's all we have."

join