It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Cave Explorers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hey,
Does anyone know, or have, any cases of cave explorers who have disappeared while in a cave?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
no i dont, but would have to do with a conspiracy site like this

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You have to check Fate Magazine issues. You've gotta start from midd 40's though...
I've read in the past but I can't remember names or detailes...

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
n/m you posted about that :@

[edit on 16-7-2006 by apc25]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
As you know majestic there is an ATS member went caving and has not replied to his thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope hes ok and suspect he is fine and just got fed up with posting here,as he had a plan to goto skinwalker ranch and abandoned that also.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Actually I posted on Malta Caves, this is to find out if anyone else had gone missing, outside of those caves.

EDIT: Hes got a better chance of going to Mt. Shasta in California, the Horlock base there can be accessed in Mt. Lassen, its under-protected and the entrance is about 7-8k feet up, cant remember the side of the mountain though.
Then again it is a Horlock base so its not going to be friendly.

EDIT 2: THAT Cushman caves IS a Horlock base!

[edit on 16-7-2006 by Majestic 12]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What is Horlock? I have noy heard of this organisation is it government?Sorry for my naivity could you please fill me in.
Thanks in advance m8.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Google it, they are the bad guys who run some of the underground tunnel systems, they work against the other governments who run the rest of the tunnels.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The one place that immediately spring to my mind, 30 kids all disappearing and never to be found.

This entrance is located on the island of Malta, near the small village of "Casal Paula." (This village is built on the "Corradino" plateau, and overlooks the capitol town of Malta, "Valletta," as well as Grand Harbour.) In 1902, workmen digging a well in Casal Paula fell into a subterranean cavern. The well was being dug for a house on "Hal Saflienti," the main street in Casal Paula. The cavern the workers had fallen into connected with an entire complex of caves and tunnels. This entrance is known as the "Hypogeum of Hal Saflienti." (In Latin, "Hypogeum" is the name for an underground structure.) "The tunnels under the Hypogeum have been sealed off even since a school took 30 students into the caves and disappeared, guide and all. Search parties were never able to locate any trace of the people and children.

Source

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I've run a search in google about horlocks but no luck. Anyway I remember reading one of Branton's account (Secrets of the Mojave) if I'm not wrong and there is a story about few guys getting in a cave and then getting cought by horlocks. But even the writer (Branton) had no idea what an horlock is.
Does any one have a link about them?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Never heard about any of this...

It's quite interesting, will keep monitoring this thread.

****END OF USELESS POST****

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Bases inside some of the most dangerous volcanoes in N. America? (Lassen and Shasta)

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by swampcricket
Bases inside some of the most dangerous volcanoes in N. America? (Lassen and Shasta)

Maybe they're inhabited by lava monsters?

Seriulsy, I guess it just shows that those who make up these stories don't bother with minor details like geology

As for cavers going missing - never herad of any cases where cavers have disappeared and their bodies never found. Although plenty of cases where they've been trapped by rising waters etc and needed rescuing.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hmm ,
There is Glastonbury Tor in England.Underneath it there are caves which have been sealed up do to saftey reasons.But as the story goes a group of monks went into the caves to look for the holy grail and and only a couple made it back out.I guess they got attacked or went mad from what they saw.The cave system is suppose to be a enterance to the land of the farie.Take the story with a grain of salt.There are underground caves there made by I believe underground streams,but as far as the monks part of the story goes who knows.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ok ,
Here is a link to glastonbury Tor and the missing monks.Take it with a grain of salt.Pretty much ledgend and rumor but i like to think that there is a shred of truth in them.

www.glastonburytor.org.uk...

Also I didn't know what time frame you wanted modern times or anytime in history?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There is a research facility at Shasta and Lassen

new topics

top topics

join