It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you hate it when...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
1. You've been standing in a grocery store line-up for at least 10 minutes, you're next in line and a cashier opens up a line. Inevitably, all the people in the line behind you run over to the new line and get served before you do.

2.The boss calls you on his speakerphone.

3.You buy a new pair of shoes that fit perfectly in the shoe store but start to rub and cause blisters on your feet the moment you actually start wearing them.

4.Someone 90 years old is doing 30 mph on the expressway in the passing lane.
You ride there tail and they can't see you. You blast your horn and they can't hear you.

5.What's worse than a cold toilet seat? A warm toilet seat. There's only one way short of magic it could have gotten warm. At first, you're almost thankful it's warm, then you get to thinking... this is the result of another person's ass-warmth.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well I'm thankfull none of that stuff ever happens to me. I hate it when I write this big paper and forget to save or my computer froze while saving and then you have to do it all over again.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burn The Witch
At first, you're almost thankful it's warm, then you get to thinking... this is the result of another person's ass-warmth.

hehehehe That has got to be the funniest thing I've read all day! I seriously almost choked on my Coke while I was reading that line!

And yes, I hate all of those things. It's usually my luck that I'm behind the slow car. What I really hate though is when I switch lanes because the other lane seems faster, and as soon as I do the lane I was originally in speeds up and six cars pass me before I can get back over. Then that lane slows down and I get passed six times. Repeat the last to sentences long enough to account for a half an hour's worth of driving time and you'll understand my frustration!:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yes omg I feel you with the toiletwarmth! I don't want to get another girl's pooparticles on my vajayjay, that's just not sanitary! I imagine that the more time has passed, the less germs will be there. That may not be true, but my mind will at least think so, and that's the important part-

top topics

join