It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First kidnapping was done by Israeli soldiers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Why is the media making it look like Hezbollah and Hamas did the first kidnapping when it was the IDF that kidnapped two Palestinians from Gaza in June as reported in The Guardian?
observer.guardian.co.uk...
www.medialens.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Because they work for Bush and Bush wants it to be so. That's why. More crap and lies, that's all.
Justification for war. Dont you get it? I think you do, but others dont.

Bring on the Apocalypse.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Interesting you should say that DG, i was just watching the bringing about of armageddon on the history channel. When the Middle East is ablaze, the antichrist will reveal himself shortly there after.

I knew if someone looked long enuff, they would find that Isreal started this, not the other way around. Isreal, being the largest military in the region, should not have to resort to such underhanded BS to get one 19yr old kid back. Now how many 19yr old kids are dying due to the escalation and now all out war. If we think this is all over one kid or 2 people, we are all sadly mistaken.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It all started on July 12 when Israel troops were ambushed on LEBANON'S SIDE OF THE BORDER with Israel. Hezbollah, which commands the Lebanese south, immediately seized on their crossing. They arrested two Israeli soldiers, killed eight Israelis and wounded over 20 in attacks inside Israeli territory.

Hello??

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
It all started on July 12 when Israel troops were ambushed on LEBANON'S SIDE OF THE BORDER with Israel. Hezbollah, which commands the Lebanese south, immediately seized on their crossing. They arrested two Israeli soldiers, killed eight Israelis and wounded over 20 in attacks inside Israeli territory.

Hello??

Exactly and I might I add that Israel was allowed there.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Lebanons side of the border. Israel started it- or those "representing" or "masquerading" as Isralis.
Its called Lebanons "side" of the border for a REASON.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Lebanons side of the border. Israel started it- or those "representing" or "masquerading" as Isralis.
Its called Lebanons "side" of the border for a REASON.

Israel had permission by the Labense gov to deal with parts of South Lebanon.
They have for a long time.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Dg
I don't think it occurred on the Lebanese side. They had cut a hole in the border fence, placed an IED in the road which was about 6 feet from the hole in the fence, waited for the patrol to come by and they ambushed them. They didn't travel miles and miles within the border..it was only a matter of feet but still technically they penetrated the border into Israeli territory.

Pie

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Dg
I don't think it occurred on the Lebanese side. They had cut a hole in the border fence, placed an IED in the road which was about 6 feet from the hole in the fence, waited for the patrol to come by and they ambushed them. They didn't travel miles and miles within the border..it was only a matter of feet but still technically they penetrated the border into Israeli territory.
Pie

Or so they tell you Pie. They, Who is they but NWO controlled media.

So was the capture of two Hamas members in Gaza the spark, or was the rockets fired by these two in to southern Isreal the spark.BBC
We could go around and around with this all day if you want.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imperium Americana

Or so they tell you Pie. They, Who is they but NWO controlled media.

So was the capture of two Hamas members in Gaza the spark, or was the rockets fired by these two in to southern Isreal the spark.BBC
We could go around and around with this all day if you want.

I wasn't agreeing that it was done on Lebanese turf.I was saying it was in Israel. Im not trying to deny that at all. It doesn't mean that I will be sympathetic, but I will agree with it. We are after all talking about a country thats pulled off some of the biggest kidnaps in history outside of her borders in other countries.

How can you complain if you are one of the biggest proponents of 'renditions' in the world as long as its something they deem important to their security?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I wasn't agreeing that it was done on Lebanese turf.I was saying it was in Israel.

Don't be Fooled

July 12

To them, it is legitimate self-defense. They back this argument by saying that Israel still controls the Sheba Farms, which are part of Lebanon, and still has Lebanese prisoners in Israeli jails. Also, they add that the Israeli tank destroyed by Hezbollah, and the soldiers captured and killed on July 12, had trespassed into Lebanon's side of the border with Israel.
US President George W Bush, who commented on Lebanon from Germany 24 hours after violence had spiraled out of control, described the situation as "pathetic". He also expressed concern that Israel's offensive into Lebanon could destabilize or even topple a Lebanese government that Washington supports. He made things worse and further infuriated the Arab street by expressing Israel's "right to defend herself".

I'm with DG here. Bush is in this up to his eyebrows. But, man! I really don't want to get into this 'board battle'

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Bush is up to his neck in cow dung and the stench is all over the place. That's why i get so pissed (pardon my French)

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
To them, it is legitimate self-defense. They back this argument by saying that Israel still controls the Sheba Farms, which are part of Lebanon, and still has Lebanese prisoners in Israeli jails. Also, they add that the Israeli tank destroyed by Hezbollah, and the soldiers captured and killed on July 12, had trespassed into Lebanon's side of the border with Israel.

I'm with DG here. Bush is in this up to his eyebrows. But, man! I really don't want to get into this 'board battle'

BH
Well I know they control Sheba Farms since 1967 so technically its considered Israel. The lebs keep saying to give it back, so I just assumed that people were using symmantics to get around it to make it seem like it was done legit.

I would hope all sides in the future agree to do away with kidnapping people and work on a mutual extradition agreement or if someone has committed a crime upon or in the neighboring country that due process is served and justice is doled out proportionate to the crime committed rather then rewarded or slapped on the wrists for committing crimes on their neighbors soil. if they are both democratic countries there is no need or call for holding people without charge for 20-25 years.
Bodies should be returned to familes without desecration and without reward or ransom.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I would just like to add that bush jr is not the only bush that has had control of this country. Sr has been connected to the higher ups for decades, and ran this country also. Not just the yrs he was pres, but the yrs he was vice pres and even before that. So when all of you that think we are bashing the present administration see that its not just a facade elected present official we are complaining about, maybe we can get past the bickering and move forward with a solution.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Actually one of the issue been brought up was the way in which Israel can take Pakistani and any other people and they are just arresting and taking parishioners.

It is said that they hold about 10 thousand of these parishioners in their jails.

But when any other country around Israel take people . . . they are kidnapped and committing terrorist act.

I guess the language of politics can applied in different ways depending who is the beneficiary.

top topics

join