It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God In Charge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have a question for you.
Is god in charge?
It is told that god created the universe, but is he the owner?
Perhaps it works in the same way companies do on earth, the owner might own a company, but he hires other people to do the work.

Is god the 'janitor' that was hired to make the universe but is not actually the owner, the main man?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That would depend on who you ask... I'm sure a very religious person will tell you that God is indeed in charge, while someone who is not very religious will tell you that God is not in charge. Even then, I think it depends on which god we're talking about.

Anyway, I don't think that God is in charge. But if he did create the universe like the Bible says, then I don't think he would be the janitor either.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
He never said he was in charge, just that he was the creator.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
God is in charge, and He works through all for the Greater Good. The Universe and its changes have not occurred by accident.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
God IS the universe and everything in it. It is the true nature of our universe... oneness. We, as humans, think we're individuals... that we're all disconnected single entities when in truth, we are all projections of the One consciousness.

There is only one... the appearance of separation is an illusion and through that illusion, we assign a single-entity identity to 'God'.

There is no God.

There just is.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by firebat]

new topics

top topics

join