It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I was looking up some info about the new world order for the tinwiki article and came upon info about a project blue beam.

It involves two things. A technologically simulated "second coming" and the reemmrgence of new "MONTAUK" type projects that have the ability to take up a whole bunch of people as in a "rapture" type of situation and whisk the whole bunch into never-never land. Ironically, portions of the holographic projections have the potential for changing the planet into oneness with God. Unfortunately, this operates on the premise that Man shall somehow become God in human form and control other Men and dictate all actions and thoughts. The calculated resistance to the new religion, the New World Order and the new "Messiah" will entail human loss on a massive scale in the ensuing "holy wars".The "BLUE BEAM PROJECT" will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based laser-generating satellites (star wars). These projectors will project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region. It deals with the religious aspect of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

The "system" has already been tested. Holographic projections of the "CHRIST IMAGE" have already been seen in some remote desert areas. These have only been reported in tabloid papers, so they are instantly rendered moot. They can also project images of alien craft, aliens, monsters, angels - you name it. Computers will coordinate the satellites and software will run the show-and-tell.

i find this very intresting dont know if it has been mentioned before though, some more info

Source: International Free Press in Canada.

The International Free Press network is not a religious group, neither is it a political organization, but an independent worldwide investigation press agency in the field of politics, economics, medical and military.

We specialize in investigating and publishing special reports and audio tapes to expose the underworld of the United Nations conspiracy to implement a New World Order.

Our task is to make the people realize that the agenda of the New World Order is not a dream or some wild, paranoid theory; it is a real on-going Satanic project.

so in accordance with this, the project is very real, and claims that it is based on satinism

For what?

To abolish all Christian traditional religions in order to replace them with a one world religion based on the cult of man. To abolish all national identity and national pride in order to establish a world identity and a world pride.

To abolish the family as known today in order to replace them with individuals all working for the glory of the new one world government.

To destroy all individual artistic and scientific creativity to implement a one world government one-mind sight.

Actually i shouldnt really be surprized at the claims really i think that we have all heard of them before.

Project Blue Beam Patrol

Source: David Icke E~Magazine
January 15, 2000 ~ Volume 9

Did you know that teenager in 1990 is almost twice as likely to die by homicide than his or her peer in 1960?

Since 1961 America has experienced a 560 percent increase in violent crime and the philanthropic Bilderberg Group is concerned.

Well all know that our municipal police forces are greatly out gunned and out numbered by the great number of heavily armed criminals that thrive in our cities. We simply can not have enough constables on the street to ensure that their presence will maintain a more secure society.

Police Deter Crime

Police patrol serves two functions, obviously they are there to enforce the law, but the most important role of a Police officer on patrol is to prevent the crimes from occurring.

The Officer serves as a deterrent to potential crime simply by his or her presence. Studies have shown that just the fact that an armed officer of the law stands within view makes people far less likely to commit a crime.

Thus after careful research and study the Bilderberg group is proud to unveil "Project Blue Beam Patrol".

Some more info

ELECTROCHROMATIC PANELS:

There are quite a number of new technologies being researched, developed and tested at various leading-edge defense contractor facilities, for example, at Groom Lake/AREA 51's highly compartmentalized, multi-faceted conglomerate complexes.

Besides a new generation of VTOL-based UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles - remotely-controlled surveillance platforms, some of which may be disk-shaped), there are ongoing development and testing of electrochromatic panels as part of innovations relevant to "daytime-stealth" capabilities.

The electrochromatic panels are comprised of thousands of tiny sensors that function as video-cameras that take images of background scenaries, transferring them to the other panels on the other side of the aircraft. This gives the illusion that the aircraft is almost transparent. What the ground observer sees is whatever background images behind (or above) the body of the aircraft that are transposed to the "observer's" side of the body of the aircraft.

SOURCE
Ok so what i can gather about this project is that it is a great implimentation of the NEW WORLD ORDER, they deal with secret militery craft, police patrols and to impliment a no religion concept and try to do away with it altogether. I used to wonder what all the fuss was about, regarding a one world goverment but the more iv read the more i think we shoul;d be very very concerned about it. What i will add to this aswell is that some have claimed this to be a hoax.But i think that regardless to it being a hoax or not, we should be gravely concerned about the developments of this, for those not sure of New world order stuff i suggest looking up on tinwiki for an outline of it NEW WORLD ORDER

MORE LINKS TO PROJECT BLUE BEAM
members.aol.com...
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...
educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Great post Ronishia,

I have read and heard about the whole Project Blue Beam for a few years now. At first it seemed like a great find, and then like a psyop disinfo program, but i dont believe so any more, this is why...

A few years ago my brother was working for a certain dealership selling cars...He was driving home a new client when the client invited him in after a brief discussion about Masons, NWO, etc.

The man told my brother he was a member of an ANTI-NWO league that would travel and speak about the upcomming events that would unite the planet under a single leader. He mentioned utilizing satelites to "Project" the images of GOD to everyone on earth simultaneously to get everyone to become unified under the new materialization of their messiah.

This was WAY before i discovered ATS or anything about PBB on the net. After finding it I was very interested to see if these things would become a reality since I had heard about them before. Based on what I have read and seen I believe they have the capacity (and audacity) to do something so extreme and large scale... I havent heard about faking the rapture and actually making citizens dissapear, but that would sell the Bible all the way home. Im sorry I dont have any links to add to your story, but I will say that I think the time is comming.

PS- Isnt HAARP some how involved, I read that the satelites utilize a certain layer of the Ionosphere, but HAARP some how allows the projection screen to be stabilized....just speculation perhaps......

DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
thanks Organic Shadow for adding your story, as i said regardless if this is hoaxed or not [its neither been proven nor disproven at this point] i think we have to be concerned especially adding this to the mountains of info already gathered about NWO.

In regards to your question yes HAARP is allegidly[cant spell] is involved in all this

In the US, the technology is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP) as part of the ("Star Wars") Strategic Defence Initiative (SDI). Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilising agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.
SOURCE

The important debate on global warming under UN auspices provides but a partial picture of climate change; in addition to the devastating impacts of greenhouse gas emissions on the ozone layer, the World's climate can now be
modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated "non-lethal weapons." Both the Americans and the Russians have developed capabilities to manipulate the World's climate.

In the US, the technology is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP) as part of the ("Star Wars") Strategic Defence Initiative (SDI). Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes
SOURCE

In the US, the technology is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP) as part of the ("Star Wars") Strategic Defence Initiative (SDI). Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilising agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.

While there is no evidence that this deadly technology has been used, surely the United Nations should be addressing the issue of "environmental warfare" alongside the debate on the climatic impacts of greenhouse gases…
source

And thats just a few links about the involvement of HAARP.

It loks like we are all in for a very bumpy ride, i dont see a possible way of stopping these things from happining.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I just wanted to add a BIG thank you to the mods who saw fit to applaud me on this article, you have made my day.

Now back on topic, i came upon an email sent to an editor of the site educate yourself titled The Project Blue Beam/British Israel Brain Wash from the Islamic Side

Subject: Only Hope after Project Blue Beam
Date: Wed, July 5, 2006 12:45 am
To: Editor

Question

In favor of my above statement I am asking one question

The history of Humans start just 10,000 years before, Today we succeeded to develop fastest rocket with speed of 64000 km/hour, Are you sure you can even go to the end of our galaxy with this speed? With this ratio of advancement will you be able to see the farthest objects (like Quasars which are around 13 billion light years away)? Does it mean that other parts of universe are not made for us? , can we explore with 64000 km/hour or even if we get the speed of light itself? Object's data in Universe shows that we should have flying object with minimum speed of One Billion light year per second or more.

Please think.

Possible answer

Since God created the Human for the purpose, God want to introduce his properties to Humans. The problem for this introduction was that if Human will know these power then due to impurity they will use these powers for destruction (Even they had little knowledge, today they are running for third world NUCLEAR WAR) For this reason God send his prophets to purify the humans. Some Human accepted to be purified but majority did not accept. Now for those who purified themselves God want to show them what is in universe as a first lesson. Therefore God gathered all these purified humans to a place (Bermuda Triangle) which is protected by a very special science which these impure humans can not understand (until they purify themselves). In that place these purified Humans are doing experiments (study behaviors of UFO's on internet, UFO never harm to anyone except they are attacked unnecessarily by humans) As the possessor of this science is a very powerful person so it is not allowed to transfer this science to impure Humans. Now question is when we will know about this science? Answer is when Imam Mehdi (Salam on him) and Jesus Christ (Salam on Him) will reappear, and will fill this world with justice and purified Humans, against as it was filled with injustice and impure peoples.

Please prepare yourselves for a great Revolution by purifying yourselves
source
Just thought this was another intresting slant on it.

This site states that the project blue beam

Engineered Earthquakes & Hoaxed 'Discoveries'
The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet where, supposedly, new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted. Psychological preparations for that first step have already been implemented with the film, '2001: A Space Odyssey;' the StarTrek series, and 'Independence Day;' all of which deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders. The last films, 'Jurrassic Park,' deals with the theories of evolution, and claim God's words are lies. i.am...

Hoaxed "Discoveries'
What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archaeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will be possible for scientists to rediscover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false 'proof' from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood.
Rest of article

This site cites magazine articles and states further in this article:

What is important in this declaration is that the new world order will be set up over the current system, meaning the old way of thinking and behavior and religion will be considered the 'old' and incorrect way of thinking and that they can change it at one of the eradication camps of the United Nations to make sure that anyone with this 'antisocial' behavior will be disposed of quickly so that other modified individuals will be able to fulfill the needs and agendas of the new world order without being distracted by the truth.

so basically you either think like them or be disposed of hmm. Now they have a link to the eraditcation camps Please take a look for yourself but the jist of it is that the U.S has its own concentration camps, They have this photo there:
This is apparently a photo of a U.S camp in EL RENO in OKLA. Please read the article provided for the camp i provided, that way you can get the jist of it from there.

Again i put all this out there so to speak so people can make up there own minds about this project.

Another source for the project
Emails in relation to project blue beam and similer worth a read

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Ill sticky this thread. Mainly due to the fact is very informative and is a perfect example of a well researched subject

and im sure that the mods will agree with me aswell

excellent work ronishia

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Thank you infinite, im still looking into other stuff so may have more in a bit.

Ok instead of creating a new post il put this here.
Now i come upon this site, it states possible connections with Princess Diana's death
dunno what to make of it though, take a look for yourself [Worth noting that this was done in 1999, and discusses a soon-to-be published book]

Quoting from a political newsletter, Mills buttresses her
argument:

The 'Blue Beam' project will pretend to be the universal
fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as
that which took place 2000 years ago (the birth of Jesus,
son of God).

In principle, 'Blue Beam' will make use of the sky as a
movie screen as spaced based laser generating satellites
project simultaneous images to the four corners of the
planet, in every language, in every dialect according to
region.

The 'Blue Beam' project deals with the religious aspect of
the New World Order and is a large scale seduction.

With computer animation and sound effects appearing to come
from the depths of space, astonished followers of the
various creeds will witness their own returned messiah in
spectacularly convincing life like realness.

(Washington Report A monthly Washington Political
Newsletter, February 1995, Volume 16)

With "Millenium Madness" on the rise, secret forces pushing for a
"New World Order" could well have an image of "Diana, Queen of
Heaven," set to be "broadcast" on the biggest movie screen ever:
the wide open sky.
Source

I did some digging and came up with the following sites

BLUE BEAM HOLOGRAMS AND PRINCESS DIANA
PROJECT BLUE BEAM This is the same site as said before just different article.

WHOEVER CONTROLS PRINCESS DIANA CONTROLS THE WORLD This one seems to cover some of the facts from previous links but its an intresting read non the less.

Again dont know what to make of this other development, very intresting read though. Seems the plot thickens in regards to this Project

[edit on 073131p://03077 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Using the technology of the anti-Christ to make an image of the Christ huh?

1. You shall have no other gods before me.

You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. - Deuteronomy 5:5-23 (Moses)

Introduction to the Gnostic Revelation

We know that God itself has no form. That is why the great Kabbalist Moses, in one of the commandments that he gave at that time said: "You shall not make any image of God." Because really when we want to experience that entity that we call God, we can not give any image of it, because it is the origin of all images, of all forms. But God itself has no image, but it can take any image. And this is something that we have to understand, because sometimes in our experiences we see God in different forms. But it is because our own entity, our own Being, wants to show us his attributes, divine attributes related with our Consciousness. But after he appears with that shape, he dissolves that shape because he doesn't need it. So the objective of that entity, the Glorian we will say, in this case, because it is that light, is to create a vehicle in order to express itself into the matter, you see? God needs to express itself in the matter. So he needs a perfect vehicle in order to do it. And this is why God creates the human being, that is the only objective, the only reason in order for that Monad to have form and to express itself in the world of matter.

Right Mindfulness

Audience: In the Bible it says that we do not have to have any image of God, what has that to do with remembering God?

To remember God does not require an image. And truly, when that statement is made in the Old Testament, that is referring to the ultimate aspect, or the highest parts of the Tree of Life, which truly have no image. There is no image that can represent The Absolute. Yet, God enters into form, and form has an image. So you have to understand it in context with the Tree of Life. You cannot make an image of the Absolute, but you can make an image of an aspect of God, or an embodiment, or manifestation of God. So in the same way, we may have an idea, or a mental picture of what God is, but God is not limited to that. Someone from India, or who is a practitioner of Hinduism, pictures God as Shiva, and worships that image and that understanding. But that is not all God is. Someone in Christianity worships God as Jesus, and truly, God entered into that vehicle, but that is not all that God is.

In the same way, within ourselves, we begin to approach God and we use images, but we have to always remember God is more than that. The image is a vehicle. The image is a doorway. The same thing in Tantric Buddhism: they use visualization and imagery as doorways to access different parts of the consciousness. So the Tantric Buddhists learn to visualize and imagine a deity, and the practitioner imagines themselves becoming one with that deity. And then learns to imagine seeing through the eyes of that deity as if they were that deity. And this becomes a way of seeing the ego for what it is: nothing. But none of that means that we have made an image of God to worship that image; it is a vehicle towards understanding. Self-remembering is really the same. We have to use it as a step towards understanding.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Okay now wait a second, people would take this more seriously if it wasn't so quick to be blamed on religion (god vs satan) It has to do with government figures attempting to have complete undivided controll over every human being that walks the earth (another victory/patriot act attempt) this is one thing that would more than anything be a definitive moment in the destiny of human kind. How people with power of this magnitude were ever allowed to set foot on earth is something I have been questioning for ages. But I don't blame it on a god or a devil...c'mon..honestly...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
correct me if im wrong, but the new world orders plans are to erase the idea of religion from our minds and make us all mindless slaves?

thats not very nice!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
correct me if im wrong, but the new world orders plans are to erase the idea of religion from our minds and make us all mindless slaves?

thats not very nice!

MOST CERTAINLY NOT!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I hope noone misunderstands me here im not deliberatly takin this from a religious slant, i only researched the information and brought it here. Each new piece i found, iv posted it here. I just wanted to bring this to light as i have never heard of it before.

As previously stated it has been mentioned on a site (i think i posted link somewhere above) that this project may have been a hoax, but it has neither been proved nor disproved, im merely bringing this to people attention for them to make up there own minds thats all.

[edit on 023131p://53072 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIghtWorldTrade
Okay now wait a second, people would take this more seriously if it wasn't so quick to be blamed on religion (god vs satan) It has to do with government figures attempting to have complete undivided controll over every human being that walks the earth (another victory/patriot act attempt) this is one thing that would more than anything be a definitive moment in the destiny of human kind. How people with power of this magnitude were ever allowed to set foot on earth is something I have been questioning for ages. But I don't blame it on a god or a devil...c'mon..honestly...

I agree completly god nor the devil is to blame for things like this, human beings are. Humans who are power hungry and greedy.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Wonderful thread here!

I recently had a "vision" while going to sleep the other night, almost as if an image was implanted in my head of a diety figure of some sort, telling me "not to trust him, he's a liar" - to whom it was referring, I have no idea.

I just thought it incredible that such aphenomenon might have links to some sort of ongoing NWO applications, but since I'm a registered agnostic, it is of little consequence whether or not it was a "divine being".

This holographic technology makes complete sense to me.

Personally - I don't see how anyone can be frightened by such things - if our mind is strong enough, our sense of self decisive enough, and our will applied correctly, I doubt anything that may come to pass will affect those of us who know whats going on in a negative way - aside form the minor inconvienence of the "visions" themselves.

Just two cents there...

Stay true to yourselves!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
For those who are interested, my last post has much deeper implications than just: "Either worship an anthropomorphic Jehovah, or burn in hell"; in relation to the Zionist or Black Lodge conspiracy to overthrow all religions except for the one that Yahveh(YHVH inverted) rules over.

All authentic religions are Pearls from the Cosmic Christ(Yehovah, the true YHVH) strung on the Golden Thread of Divinity!

The anti-Christ utilizes technology in order to hypnotize the masses into thinking it is all wise and powerful; when it is nothing but a cause of destruction externally(environmentally) and internally(spiritually).

So, in reference to ronishias post; yes, it is our destiny to explore the entire Universe; as our true nature is GOD.

We are granted the right to do so when we are working on ourselves, as to be made in the image of GOD, as the Torah says.

To Be the Arm Leg Leg Arm Head, or a Paramarthasatya who is a vehicle for the Will of the formless Absolute, like the Great Master Yeshua.

According to the Great Sages, we don't need technology to send our Consciousness to any corner of the Cosmos, by the grace of our internal Divinity!

From what I've heard, a small group of Asians(mostly Tibetan) are the only inhabitants of this planet with interstellar ships, and they use them in the physical plane for specific reasons, even though they have full knowledge of how to utilize their internal vehicles as well.

The rest of us, like in ronishias post I just mentioned, are unworthy of attaining this knowledge.

The intellectual animal mistakenly called Man, would conquer all the peoples of all the planets in the Cosmos with his spaceships and bombs if had the chance(like the Nazis and Zionists were likely to be working on during WWII).

Fortunately, according to Samael Aun Weor, the Divine works through enlightened beings who are capable of confining our idiotic violence and barbarism to this planet.

So, beware of the propaganda of the Black Lodge; such as their destructive and super advanced technology, pseudo-Gnostic and brainwashing movies/music, and "New-Age" channellers who proclaim themselves to be Initiates of the White Lodge.

Just some things to consider...

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Ill post this link here as it has to do with project blue beam. Its a 2025 future snapshot on techs that they want to work on. Notice this one where its a holographic projector for an aircraft.

Link to Australia Site

I dont know how i got to this site but its pretty interesting once you start exploring it. Here is a report done for 2025 which is a pretty good read also.

2025 report from 1996

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
the only problem for me is, if their going to project it from space onto the skies around the world with a coordinated triangulation of sat's, what are they going to do about places where there are storms or tremendous cloud cover?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is a truly fascinating topic. Although I have doubts about the likelihood of this type of an event actually occurring due to the actions of the NWO or anyone else for that matter, the grandiosity of it's concept is certainly in keeping with blue-blood, NWO mindset. And that's something that really burns me up; do any of you guys ever think about these nancy-boys sitting around in a manor house in connecticut or someplace, sipping $1000 a bottle cognac from crystal goblets, and discussing things such as PBB:
" You know Georgie-boy, I've been thinking what a larf it would be for us to actually create God with our satellites; a sort of virtual second-coming. The poor, simple citzenry would be positively dazzled, and afterwards we could go for a circle-jerk at the old grove....What do you say?"

"Me like. Good idea. Axis of evil. "

In fact that's the only reason I believe that there is even a remote possibility that this could be a real project; it is so outlandish and wicked, so impossibly self-congratulatory, that it seems like something these egomaniacs might really do. What better way to fulfill the needs of there ravenous God-complex than to actually fool the whole planet into thinking that you are in fact divinity. Wild stuff....

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
thelaughingwolf777 ever been to connecticut?

Personally I dont see how projecting images on the sky could convince people its god, the second coming of christ etc..
I guess if used in conjuction with weather control technology it could deliver the second punch and convince people.

I think it would be like watching a movie, and you would know its a movie or hologram?

Besides making some fearful of what it is, if it can only project images in the sky I dont know how effective it would be?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I just dont get it, are you saying that what is written in the bible is not true?
that God is coming and there is going to the end of the world?

I can tell you this;
I beleive in God, and if i didnt beleive God exists, i definetly know this;

The entire human rase is going wipe it-self from the face of planet earth because of its obsession with technology and power.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well all I have to say about them projecting images into the sky is, I would hope by this day and age people should have enough common sense to tell real from projection.

Now a Device that could preform a rapture and for it to be able to make humans just dissapear and transported to never never land by a push of a button, I could see them wanting to do that, I know there are many people's heart set on god making them vanish into heaven, but if you do some reasearch on how a mind realy works its a very simple process to instill a way of life into a person, be it religion, education, fear or happiness it can be done very simply. That is the way all control over us capitail gain slaves works.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join