It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do you think is hidden here ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i dont see the big deal about fort knox....hollywood went all hype on it, same thing goes for area51...
now? the hype's gone, the place doesn't attract too much attention, people arent really afraid( a good sign).
meaning...a possible infiltration seems all the more possible

if alien's were to come....area51 be where the party be @

seriously tho....fort knox? i dont think it's got anything of real value there, they're just keeping it as a decoy.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hi Again

Okay.. George W. wouldn't take my call... he's over seas somewhere flying around spending our taxes...

I'll stay on top of this !

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Fort Knox just holds gold and priceless stuff. Each block of gold is worth $75,000(i think).
The only thing that is going on in there is guarding the gold and ,i heard, the nazi gold is there too
but thats probably just a story cause no knows where the nazi gold is and apparently it was last seen in China

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
call me dumb... or just misinformed... but what is the Nazi gold... ?

is this gold from wwII, seems like when I was young I heard my dad talking about how a bunch of gold and money was (missing) and apparently brought back here by the troops.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Since the gold standard has been dropped, many decades ago, there is much less need to stock gold.

Fort Knox would be a good place to store many things but as Advisor notes it is pretty much out in the open, so not really a good place.

I think that fake Mountain I saw in Washington state years ago holds more secrets that Fort Knox.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
what fake mountian in Wash State ? anything that I can research and read about ?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
is it the gold stolen from the CZAR'S family by ne chance???, as far as i can recall those were gold bars, some jewelry, pricelss stuff belonging to the czar's wife. I dont jump to conclusions till i hear the opposition's side of the tale....but damn, it pisses me off to think the americans got the stuff when russia has done so much to try and fix the errors of the rebellion

i know....im biased, totally for the czar...but hey, at least im not neorussian(not poor either...but at least am not a rebellion-enriched thieving-farmer descendant).

patriotic? devoted

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
is it the gold stolen from the CZAR'S family by ne chance???, as far as i can recall those were gold bars, some jewelry, pricelss stuff belonging to the czar's wife. I dont jump to conclusions till i hear the opposition's side of the tale....but damn, it pisses me off to think the americans got the stuff when russia has done so much to try and fix the errors of the rebellion

i know....im biased, totally for the czar...but hey, at least im not neorussian(not poor either...but at least am not a rebellion-enriched thieving-farmer descendant).

patriotic? devoted

Cyrus, yep i think its the CZAR'S, not sure thou. It includes the wonderful golden room

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I would doubt that they would keep irreplaceable archives and gold reserves in the same vicinity as something that could concievably be a security risk such as captured alien craft or alien lifeforms.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I still say aliens and or spacecraft....
that's my story and I'm sticking to it..

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
elevated,

hey you may be right about Knox especially if it is linked to underground system, which it likely is.

now about the fake mountain,

saw it years ago while driving from Seattle to Spokane Washington.

Was near the end of that big highway they put in there. Probably not too far from Idaho border if I remember correctly (was not into conspiracy much in those days so I tended to discount weird things I saw).

Anyways I am driving along and I look off the road towards hills that look like small mountains and I notice one that looks almost translucent with light coming out of it. Weird. It looked too perfect in shape also, too smooth and too rounded.

I thought I was just imagining things but years later when I learn about the grays and the lizards and underground bases and bases under mountains and mount Shasta etc., I start to see the significance of it all.

Sorry I can't help you much more than that but I am sure there are many more of them out there. Apparently in Canada in BC we have bases under mountains too. They like mountains as not many people around, they are big and solid too.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
cool, thanks for the info on the mountains..
if I'm ever out that way.. I will check'em out.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
TheNeo,

Have you ever heard of reflections?

Also, we have a mountain here that is very smooth. Mt Tongarero up North. Its all natural too.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It's ok elevatedone, you can believe whatever you want to believe. Some people believe voices inside there head are really talking to them

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I dont think that there would be really anything of "value" or "hidden space craft or such" there. Its been overused with the public. It would be an insucure facility. Im not to sure about the underground facility either.

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think its gold....lots and lots of my prescioussssss

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
~Hmmm, gotta say that I'm not too sure. Underground passageways below Knox? More then likely. But as far as mass amounts of gold being stored there, doubt it. What would this country do with all that gold? Sorry but the rush is over. But then again, I could be missin' somethin here. Sorry i gotta go, the 49er's want me to get messed up on moonshine with em'.

Peace,
Jeff

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Fort Knox would be an ideal place to hide a shadow or emergency government...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
wow i never really thought about anything being hidden in Fort Knox.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i bet you theres still some gold there...

if there wasnt then our doller wount be worth sh*t

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join