It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President = Antichrist => WW3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Oh Please!!! You could just as easily say that George Bush is the Anti-Christ, and probably be on better grounds....after all he is the one who CLAIMS to be a devout born again Christian who talks to God. In revelations the anti-Christ supposed to be a uniter, a false prophet. The Iranina president meets none of the criatira.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
RE "FEENRGY2" CLAIM THAT ALL PROPHETS MUST BE 100% CORRECT:

GO BACK AND READ EZEKIAL, NOT ONLY DID HIS PROPHECY OF THE DESTRUCTION OF TYRE FAIL COMPLETELY, HE LATER ADMITS THIS, AND YAHWEH HIMSELF STATES IN THE BOOK OF EZEKIAL THAT HE DELIBERATELY MISLEAD EZEKIAL INTO THE FALSE PROPHECY...ONCE AGAIN A CHRISTIAN WHO LISTENS BUT DOES NOT READ FOR THEMSELVES.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
In order for a prophet to be a prophet, they need to be correct 100% of the time. Notradamus isn't. His quatrains can only be deciphered AFTER the even happened, thereby trying to lend credibility to his ability to see into the future. A prophet speaks clearly of events that WILL unfold within a certain time frame.

Anyone who declares themselves a prophet and is wrong, even once, is a fraud.

Who knows who the anti-christ will be. But, during these times, it seems that that title could be given to most anyone. Heck, even numerologists out there can come up with a dozen leaders whose names equal 666.

My word of advice is this. Be prepared and you won't be sorry.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have no speculation who is the Antichrist but many people seem to point to Javier
Solana. But like the bible states, nobody will know for sure until the day comes.

Something i always wondered about is this statement from Bush:

President George W Bush told Palestinian ministers that God had told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq - and create a Palestinian State, a new BBC series reveals.

Source

"President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan. And I did, and then God would tell me, George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq... And I did."

In this article the White House denies Bush said it...
I personally remember Bush saying that God told him, a few years ago
on CNN. I am wondering if anyone has taped this.. but he did say it.
Source

President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.

The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003"

Source

hmm?

Originally posted by grover
Oh Please!!! You could just as easily say that George Bush is the Anti-Christ, and probably be on better grounds....after all he is the one who CLAIMS to be a devout born again Christian who talks to God. In revelations the anti-Christ supposed to be a uniter, a false prophet. The Iranina president meets none of the criatira.

Yea, Bush tells the world he wants to "create" peace by invading countries and
start conflicts, he is more of a candidate than others but i guess we never know
until that one day...

[edit on 2-8-2006 by zren]

[edit on 2-8-2006 by zren]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join