It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what made us? evolution or GOD??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
have anyone ever wondered what made us? did god? or did evolution?
some might say god made us through adam and eve. but then some might say we went from monkeys to apes to humans. which one do i believe? I HAVE NO IDEA!!! so what were we made from??

WHICH ONE TO BELIEVE????

signature:cody900

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It's not as if those are the only two solutions...

In fact, those are probably the two most watered down, non-sensical, full of supposition theories that are out there.... simple enough for the simple-minded to understand.

As for me personally, I don't believe we were created from "Adam and Eve" as it says in the bible, at least as it's understood today. I also don't believe we evolved directly from apes. It's obvious we have similar characteristics but we're far more related, DNA-wise, to pigs than apes. Does that mean we're evolved from pigs? Not necessarily and most likely not.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Here is not the place to find the answers. Do some reading and make up your own mind. Dont let someone elses beliefs and opinions be your only info.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I believe most likely God created evolution and stepped in at important times to guide it in his vision, but that's just my personal view.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You know I hate to make this difficult but, as djohnsto77 has just demonstrated, if you want any kind of a serious answer to that question I'm afraid you're going to have to define God.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody900

have anyone ever wondered what made us?

No, you are the first one. Ever.

did god? or did evolution?
some might say god made us through adam and eve. but then some might say we went from monkeys to apes to humans. which one do i believe? I HAVE NO IDEA!!! so what were we made from??

WHICH ONE TO BELIEVE????

No one can tell you what to believe or not to believe.

You have to read about both subjects (And all the other creation theories. God and evolution through Natural Selection arent the only possibilities.) and see what theory carries most valid evidence.

I can tell you right now that evolution through natural selection carries most evidence of those two, as neither biblical creationism nor Intelligent Design has any evidence. At all.

Those too are based 100% on faith.

But read, think and decide for yourself

[edit on 12/7/06 by Jugg]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I believe aliens bred with bigfoot, and poof, here we are

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hey I do not mean to come in on this, but there is special forum for this type of thread

Origins & Creationism Conspiracy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But this is a great question, you are a good thinker, and if you do not know where to post a topic sometimes just ask a mod via u2u or post in General Chit Chat on BTS, that is what I do most of the time, But there might be a better way , just ask around.

peace

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Why do people think god is fake you people that say that have got to be in a mental institute!

new topics

top topics

join