It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Literal Death In a dream????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Is this true, and this could be just more than dreaming and so on, on a level of paranormal study to that, we can dream up a death so real we die....

So is this possible in anyway??? can we do this to a limit of passing out or even coma???

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but I've died in some of my dreams. I usually wind up hanging out as a ghost until my husband finds a new wife or until my child graduates college, then I wake up. Dream death is pretty boring.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I've heard that if you fall from a high altitude in a dream and hit bottom you can die, myself having hit bottom many times in falling dreams is still here typing to you so i cannot verify this. and i dont think your going to find anyone who can verify this

Just for humour i once had a dream where i was flying a helicopter and there was no floor and the seat was angled so i kept slipping till i finally fell out, quite frustrating hehe.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I don't believe it....unless you have a heart condition and the nightmare or whatever is really bad.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I had a dream that was surreal. I had been shot in the chest and felt the bullet hit me with force that knocked me down. I remember lying there dying and feeling the warm blood soaking my shirt. I slowly begin to shift back and forth thru reality but had a hard time realizing what was going on. I laid on my bed for a while paralyzed. It was too real feeling. another one wasn't about death but that a girl I had a crush on was running her nails across my skin in a dream and got goosebumps. It felt as if she was another person not my imagination.

new topics

top topics

join