It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Financiers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I've read various articles and opinion pieces about the New World Order; I'm mainly here to look for any good sources that you guys and girls may have to offer. First, though, I want to share my opinion on the matter to clarify what I'm really interested in. You are free to debate with my ideas, of course.

I don't buy into the theories involving extraterrestrials or a single race as the architects of this order. I don't know of many other theories out there (which I consider to be farfetched), but there is one that I see as entirely plausible: it is the idea that our world is heavily influenced (not controlled, not yet at least) by the international and central bankers, by the financial elite. I see this as something of an issue about class warfare. Nearly every society since the beginning of civilization has seen its division of classes along socio-economic lines. Our society today is no different; when the world became economically integrated - a new world order of its own time - the world also became something of a global society. Hence, an international ruling class emerged and exerted its influence in various countries, through very many ways; in America, for example, we have the Trilateral Commission, the CFR, Wall Street, the Federal Reserve System, the CIA, etc. What I see as our modern day new world order is just a reformation of the international ruling class into a transnational ruling class. They have gained a degree of authority apart from the nation-states in such organizations as the World Bank, the IMF, and the UN. Through these structures, I see their goal as reshaping the world into two classes: the creditors (international financiers) and the debtors (everyone else on earth).When World War III comes, I believe they will pick up the pieces and place everyone under their authority.

After all, consider the parallel between the orginal united States and the current United Nations. The original states were meant to be autonomous political insitutions, loosely held together under the treaty that was our Constitution. Civil War, however, allowed a strong federal government to assert its power, and the authorities of the states have been subjugated ever since (very simplified history, probably to the point of error). The United Nations is in place, and when WWIII breaks out, and I have no doubts that it will happen eventually, I believe that the powers behind the UN will drive it to become a new "federal government" of the nation-states. War is great business for these financiers, as are the necessary loans used to rebuild after war.

With this view in mind, I'm hugely interested in information about the dynastic banking families, such as the Rothschilds, the Morgans, the Shroeders, the Warburgs, etc. Also, I'm very curious about the formation and administration of such international organizations like the ones listed above; also, I'm looking for information on what I see to be their arms of influence like the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderburgs, the CFR, the Fed, and other similar institutions found in Britian, France, or Germany. Right now I'm reading The Secrets of the Federal Reserve, which has opened up this whole topic for me; I'm in chapter 10, and I've yet to see a single anti-Semitic statement from Mullins, though I've heard the book discredited as anti-Semitic trash. Anyway, all opinions, sources, arguments, etc. and very much appreciated!

join