It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just what is this "magic" science ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 10:41 AM
link   
We have all heard of government and military officials steadfastly deny any paranormal-related investigations or coverups. Perhaps they are telling the truth as much as they know of it. I assembled a list of quotes from famous people at => www.stealthskater.com... . Look at what Ed Mitchell said in implying today's government may honestly not know much more than the public if important documents were destroyed decades ago after determining the "threat" was benign and too advanced to pursue. Futher down in this document, Katchem says that UFOs were cluttering up SAGE radar screens so much in the 60's that special filters were built into the circuitry to keep them from appearing on the scopes. It had already been determined 'they' were not a potential enemy; and the military only wanted to scan for conventional (e.g., Soviet) threats. So a subsequent new radar operator could truthfully say he/she had never seen a UFO on their scopes.

The descriptions I've read about retrieved UFO craft fall into two general categories. One describes a craft that isn't anything extraordinary and uses huge capacitors to ionize the air to create a temporary vacuum for electrogravitic flight. The other is so advanced that it is beyond anything that our best scientific minds can contemplate. A statement like this was made by former Skunk Works' engineer/president Ben Rich (and is repeated in the above document).

Clark McClelland reported ( www.stargate-chronicles.com... ) an exchange with Wernher von Braun in which the latter admitted to a brief examination of the Roswell wreckage and said the hull's skin appeared to be more "organic/biological" than metal. Corso made a similar coment about the ship seemed to be some sort of "mental extension" of the crew. At first I thought he meant it was navigated by such "mental extension" (e.g., 'thought control' such as in the Clint Eastwood movie "FireFox"). Maybe not. The Montauk Project's Preston Nichols (admittedly an object of current public discredition) talked about these craft generating an "artifical reality" on the inside to "create" more physical volume than was actually there (reminds me of a StarTrek-like "holodeck" ; see #4 in the 'Green section' at the bottom of www.stealthskater.com... ). I recall reading where a member of one of the recovery teams (Project Pounce) said he would "would rather taken a rocketship to hell than to go back inside that thing."

The hopelessly "large gap" beween this alien science and our's was also made in separate statements by Wilbert Smith and Steve Wilson in the aforementioned "Quotes_1" document. I know our leading physicists have made great strides incorporating new superstring and M-string theories that postulate "extra" dimensions which may allow "wormhole-like" quantum tunneling for interstellar travel or be "home" to all forms of "consciousness" in the universe/Multiverse. I keep asking myself what 'science' could be so magic-like that it confounds our brightest minds? I mean, we have some really SMART people in the physics world today.

I just wonder if it has more to do with some new physics involving "thought" or consciousness, perhaps even making thought forms take on physical existence as in the mythical Montauk Project or as Col. Bearden claims might be possible at #14 on www.stealthskater.com... . This would be as radical a concept to even today's 11-dimensional physics as radioactivity was in Madam Curie's time. If true, then I can readily see why it would stump our brightest (albeit conventionally-trained) minds to the point of utter bewilderment. Outside of a few pioneering efforts (such as Dr. Sarfatti's post-Quantum physics), I have yet to see much public mathematical development concerning consciousness. Although I have run across an example of someone's investigation on the "Effects of Hyperspace on Human Consciousness" ( #7 in the 'Green section' at the bottom of www.stealthskater.com... ) .

The Bentwaters and Puerto Rico reports of UFOs "exploding" or "combining" into entirely different objects continue to haunt me. More than mere "morphing", as multiple objects were created from just one. I used to think they tunneled into some "extra" dimension and others came out to take their place. But I'm not so sure anymore if they are somehow "organic" or consciously-manipulated "thought-into-matter". Just because our science doesn't understand how such a thing could be possible doesn't mean some advanced substance could not be "psycho-active" (for lack of a better term). The only "proof" I offer to this postulation is the same statement repeated many times by world-class researchers about an "impossible-to-comprehend alien science". I'm just grasping at straws here -- who am I to offer a solution to what confounds the sum total of all Earthly science -- and bringing it to the readers' attention for discussion.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Excellent post stealthskater!!!

Welcome to ATS...

Amazing.... I have also read in other places that Alien craft could be organic...

This is one of them, (question 7)

(These are the alledged words of an alien)
members.aol.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
well it seems that our military at least thinks teleportation is possible

www.fas.org...

and they talk about psychic teleportation such as remote viewing and such to be the most promising. Dont know if the report is real but it seems to be we just need a physicist to look at it.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Pretty refreshing to see a post like this ... I prefer to call Aliens advanced civilizations, I think it encorages a bit more thought into the phenomena.
I think if we try to imagine or own civilization in 2000 years time or 1000000 years time then we can imagine what kind of technology is availible to a civilization that has evolved more than us, likewise there is bound to be primitive planets that we will be visiting in the near future.

The question is how much do advanced civilizations tamper with our evolution process, do they really give us technology that we havent been able to develop without there help, I guess reverse engineering crashed crafts is destiny ....but thats another thread.

One more thing, I played a minor role in a pipe line of work developing organic circuit boards for a very well known company. Organic circuitry is very much underway.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by gonquin]

[edit on 16-8-2007 by gonquin]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The Bentwaters and Puerto Rico reports of UFOs "exploding" or "combining" into entirely different objects continue to haunt me. More than mere "morphing", as multiple objects were created from just one.

There is an alternative explanation more consistent with known science, that the appearance of "exploding" or "combining" UFO's is an optical illusion resulting from gravitational manipulation. Specifically gravitational lensing (the optical effects of
significant gravity distortion, currently only seen astrphysically over enormous mass and length scales by humans) could certainly produce such apparent effects from only a true single object. Since humans have evolved in a Euclidean, Newtonian world where General Relativistic effects are utterly insignificant, we'd interpret this as multiple objects.

In fact, I consider (as would most other physicists) that control of inertia and engineered gravitational lensing to be fundamental requirements of a true "antigravity" as opposed to just a force.

In some ways, this may mean that the 'odd-looking' or 'fuzzy' or morphing UFO videos might be more indicative of actual 'magic' ET technology than perfectly sharp aircraft-like features. This is also something most CGI people wouldn't know about, until somebody decides to build a physics-accurate gravitational lensing module in some CGI package. Also, distortion of background images might happen as well.

Clearly the technology to engineer the local metric (gravitational manipulation) is wholly unknown to human science, however, we could predict to some degree what might happen. I think that whatever ETs may exist wherever they exist, at least some level of physics they know has to converge to human physics on the same energy scales and when dealing with the same things. I.e. ETs know about Maxwellian E&M full well and their craft have to obey "The" laws of physics in the universe.

I used to think they tunneled into some "extra" dimension and others came out to take their place. But I'm not so sure anymore if they are somehow "organic" or consciously-manipulated "thought-into-matter". Just because our science doesn't understand how such a thing could be possible doesn't mean some advanced substance could not be "psycho-active" (for lack of a better term).

Who knows, but whatever there is, I feel there has to be an actual physics behind it, meaning that there are rules of what can and cannot happen.

top topics

join