It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing says 'I love you' better than a Surprise Visit!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ladies

To make your guy adore you forever

Surprise him on the weekend!

With 3 days of music, video games and gratuitous.... love-making!

At his cave! ;-)

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Nothing says "I don't trust you!" like a surprise visit either. It's been my experience that if you just show up out of nowhere on a guys door step they think you're checking up on them. Of course, that also varies guy to guy and situation to situation.

Of course it's also been my experience that if I showed up unannounced on my guy's doorstep, I actually was checking up on him... Maybe that's why he thought I didn't trust him.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by Jenna]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If i showed up on my girlfriends doorstep unnanounced, i'd be sitting there for hours because she has two jobs and works most days from 9am until 2am with a 2 hr break in between.... plus it would definately look like i was checking up on her. I'd spend the whole journey (it's 2 hrs because she lives 100miles away whilst its summer) thinking about what i'd find when i got there anyway, and paranoia is an evil thing! wait, when she didnt answer my call the other day......

Damn u for starting this thread millerman, ok im off to see her right now, she better be at work or im coming after u!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hmm, well, if a surprise visit isn't appropriate or isn't working out for you then,

Perhaps time could be made .... over the phone?

But that would be a GOOD IDEA, and silly young guys like me don't ever have those..... ;-)

top topics

join