It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This one speaks for itself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Don't have much to add to this;
www.drwill.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Please add to this. All I see is a Special Olympics page. Nothing particularly funy or interesting aside from this.

10:30 am: OOPS!
Working at a university I am aware that a college education is not always associated with wisdom or good judgement. Case in point: The Iowa State University campus newspaper offered a front page article advising people to enjoy the little city of Ames. They provided a “things to do” section but unfortunately chose the headline: “Ames for Dummies.” yeah, during the Special Olympics weekend. When the indelicacy was brought to their attention they immediately pulled the edition from the streets.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ras,
Its not supposed to be 'funny', and I'm sorry it's not interesting like Transformers costumes. It is however, touching and ignored by millions of people.

The lesson for any of us who have only observed and read about this event from afar is to become involved. Is it an act of service? Of course, but the payback is priceless. Express your gratitude for your blessed family - healthy, happy children competing for rewards and success

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
My bad, I thought you were riding the wave of Special Olympics jokes, but I can see that you are serious about it.

In that case, I'd love to hear how the special olympics have touched you, personally.

top topics

join