It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who from here works in paranormal related studies?if not would you work in that subject field?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
We have lots of ameteurs like me and you on here but do you think you could fit into a job where you need to know this stuff? Guess being a priest is qualified to fit the job. Some of us actaully know a lot and have an idea of the shape of thinks of how the world is set up. Guess David Ike is an example of getting far into it and making money too. But do you think if a job came up you would take it? Like write for a magazine or help investigate a ghosts.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Absolutlely. If you spend as much time and money into actual investigation as most of us do then it would be great to get paid. Even a small loss wouldnt hurt, it would actually help the state Im in. and phone, internet, cameras, film, and especially the price of Gasoline to travel to investigate is outrageouse. Its like In order to investigate events you need to be rich in the first place and have plenty of time. So maybe only rich and retired people with interest can be actual investigators. Or the authors of the paranormal books can afford it cuz they have the capitol. However I believe that these people are better authors than actual investigators. Thus the need to hire real investigators that have been around long enough to not only know the hoaxes but are actually close to the truth themselves. which will lower your overhead by not wasting time where its not needed like "roswell". Getting the government to admit roswell will still not give us any info on abduction, government relations, and especially the technology. It would take years throughout many courtdates to finally get a peice of technology like "fiber optic cable" wipee!! we lose. We need hard evidence that proves many aspects at the same time. Ufo's put of an ati gravity space/time distortion around them they are almost impossible to take detailed photographs of them and be can easily debunked. The hard evidence I believe will be found by another world government that knows about UFO's aliens etc etc. and hopefully this country hates USA and dont care to hold back information on actual contact. Like for example as the North Koreans about UFO's maybe since its our government that holds al the technology and its our gevernment that retrieves these UFO's from all over the world inside of other coutries like Africa,and Mexico. Then maybe its these countries in which the smoking gun will be revealed. The mexican government is not only supporting the beliefs but they are getting their hands full down there with activity. Maybe a Mayan connection? native americans and mexicans are the closest relation to mayan blood/dna and since the location of the pyramids there are believed to be UFO hot spots thousands of years ago, then maybe it would be one of the first places they would return to. All i can say is that I belief the info will come from outside of our country, and prying into the clams mouth of this tight lipped government is the wrong approach and there is not enough time to get all the information disclosed from them even if they do admit it.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by captain spalding]

join