It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright light above Stonyford Lake, CA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Me and some friends saw a very bright light (brighter than venus) travelling across the sky at about 11pm on Sunday. It was a solid white light and moved faster than any other sattelites or planes we saw. We heard no noise and the object slowly faded away when it was directly above us.

I told my friends I didn't think it was a sattelite because they are usually very dim and travel slower. From what I understand the brightest object would probably be the ISS, and I guess I'm wondering if its possible for it to be bigger and brighter than the brightest star.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ive been to stonyford and have actually seen UFOs there...

In the summer of 98 a group of friends and I hitchhiking up north decided to stop and sleep in the back of a an "open top" big rig. It was about 3am we where in the town of maxwell right by the town of williams. So we layed back and inevitabley stred at the late july starry sky. The I noticed something strange...several of those pinpoint stars up there are moving!! Wait!!! 10-15 stars are moving!! No! Wait!! 30 or so stars are moving around in the sky performing a show for us...zig-zaging changing directions producing what i could only describe as a green light/energy field around itself some divided like cells into two. My ex GF at the time and a mutual friend watched this display for over an hour. There was also this magnetic or lo frequency sound/ambience the entire time.....I dont know if something so high up could possibly be generating this sound or maybe these things where much smaller and just an illusion. EIther way I was so excited that I blatantly asked several of the townsfolk about the UFO's and to my surprise I would say close to half or more replied with "yup, they are up there". The rest either looked at me funny or guessed they where satelites. Im guessing this place maybe a hotspot.

new topics

join