It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diseases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Does anyone have any idea of what disease "if any" could cause....

"A periodic to occassional soreness in what feels like high stomach or diaphram area..."

I'm a bit into biological warfare and that symptom intruiged me but I've not really loooked much into it, perhaps one of you has run across anything about it?

That is of course assuming that symptom is of a disease origin, and no, I don't know if it is fatal or much else about it, just something I ran into in some papers

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It could be anything from a biologically engineered disease to putting too many peppers on the pizza...Symptoms are too vague to come up with a *single* answer.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 11:56 PM
link   
True so let's add blood in the feces, and make the pain in the midabdomen I suppose be more of a feeling of bloatedness.

[Edited on 30-10-2002 by FreeMason]

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Sounds more like internal bleeding...Some of it coming out with the stool & some of it staying inside. It could also be something ingested that not only seems to be "plugging up" the digestive system, but might actually be causing some kind of bleeding wound.

If that happens to be the actual problem, a doctor's visit would be advisable...IMMEDIATELY! I'm not going to mince words here...This could be a problem that can be fatal within a matter of a few hours. It may also be something as minor as a mere upset in the digestion.

Still, the *causes* for internal bleeding are many. No, I don't have a Med Liscense & I'm not saying that internal bleeding is the actual problem...Either way, a visit to the Doc is still advisable.

new topics

top topics

join