It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funniest freakin' thing EVER! period.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
hay yall'

Just had to share this video with you. I cannot stop laughing. it's just so absurd. something here is just not "Kosher".

www.compfused.com...

man, what a world.

be good.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by tasteslikethunder]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Something had to traumatize her seriously. Maybe something happened when she was a little girl that involved pickles. I don't want to sound crass, but maybe she's supressing memories of being raped with a pickle or something. Irrational fears like that are stored in an unconcious section of the brain, so lets not laugh, lets love.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ok...I hate TV. I mean this girl goes on a talk show because she has a pickle phobia ...so what does the show do....they send her to a pickle factory. I'm taking my TV to the dump tonight.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I thought the same thing rasobasi. However, the majority of the people on these shows (Maury, Montel, Springer etc) are actors so I am leaning towards b.s.

I once went to a taping of Montel's show and Rikki Lake's show (both off the air now I think) in the same week. Montel's show was about plastic surgery. Rikki Lake's show was supposed to be about supermodels (with guests yay!) but the models couldn't make it so it was a "lose weight or lose me" show (boo hiss). One of the "guests" on Montel's show was a very pretty young lady who was talking about her implants. She sat in front of me for the second half of the show and we started talking. I got her number and waited a few days to call her. Three days later I was at the Rikki Lake show and who is one of the guests? Same girl. She was somewhat embarrassed to be seen on both shows. She was an actress. Plain and simple.

Does this girl have an irrational fear of pickles? I doubt it. If she does, it goes back to the sexual assault theory and they call her the pickle girl at school for reasons not related to the fear.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
ummm...

k, i'm gonna have to go with my gut on this one and say there probably isnt anything that dark going on. I guess i'm showing my morbid sense of humour here, but to me sending her to a pickle factory is gold..GOLD!

I'm sorry but i'm gonna laugh AND love.

sometimes you just gotta call a pickle a pickle.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by tasteslikethunder]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I hate pickles, I hate the smell and I hate it when they put it next to my food and the taste infects my food. Im not bad like her of course but I just don't like them. I was also leaning towards some kind of traumatic experience for her to say she even hates the shape etc etc...Something hadda happen to her. My dad forced me to eat the egg yolks of my eggs when I was a little kid and as a result I barfed..I have gotten nauseus at even the sight of raw egg yolks ever since and I will not eat any eggs that have drippings of yolk in them. If I have fried eggs its gotta be egg whites only. If I eat any egs with yolks its only scrambled. Hard Boiled eggs the yolk also makes me sick, I only eat the outside and rinse off the greenish yellow gunk. I know it sounds strange but the mind is wonderous.

Pie

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
funny pickle story.

one night a few years back I was eating dinner at this restaurant near my apartment. It was a burger and salad place but it had, at one point, a major "hip" quotient thanks to smoked glass bathrooms that only smoked if you locked the door properly (lots of visuals before people caught on). Anyway, as a result if this former hip spot, celeb sightings weren't uncommon.

So, my friend and I get seated in the balcony area and the only other table occupied is next to us. It's Billy Corgan and some woman. After about ten minutes of sitting there, we see their food being brought over. A plate is set down in front of Billy and as soon as the busboy leaves he takes a huge bite out of his pickle and says "watch this" to the woman. He then calls over the waiter and starts complaining about the half eaten pickle. The waiter was mortified. He eventually told the waiter he was messing around. It was hysterical.

Ok, back to debating the possibility that this girl might have a screaming shaking phobia of pickles

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
oh my god

thats sic
..why osnt she afraid of something really terrible stuff???
like strawberries?

that sucks

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Ok...I hate TV. I mean this girl goes on a talk show because she has a pickle phobia ...so what does the show do....they send her to a pickle factory. I'm taking my TV to the dump tonight.

yeah dude..im totally with you on that one.

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
nope. sorry. still find that halarious. ahhhh.. pickle phobia in a pickle factory. come on..genious. it's like one of those rare good sketches from saturday night live or something.

come on people...SHE'S AFRAID OF PICKLES!

i'm willing to laugh alone on this one i guess.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What they should have done was have a dude come out in a giant pickle suit and start chasing her around the set at double speed with Benny Hill music playing over the top. Now THAT would be good TV.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
...................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................... Errm.........................

Well that was pretty bizarre.....

PICKLES

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
lonewolf..NOW YOUR TALKIN'!!

yes that would be perfect. or reveal to her that she has pickle dna inside her..."I'm sorry sally, but your ancestors were...cucumbers.."

"next on maury " I am what i hate" pickle girl deals with , herself- being a pickle.".."

oh world. laugh/choke.

yes.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Guys if you want to see more of Maurys Phobia guests go on YouTube and search for Maury Phobia, eh Il just link you to em

Birds and Mustard

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

www.compfused.com...

I can't understand a word she's saying.

To me, all it sounded like was "Hey look at me I'm an attention whore!!!"

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I've seen this like a week ago. Its been circulating around the internet since then. Its priceless.

Now my little brother has this thing about melted cheese; he can't stand it. Hes like terrified of it because to him it looks gross.

Hmm...I wonder if its similer. =P But you'd think someone would grow out of that fear sooner or later. =P

[edit on 4-7-2006 by Kacen]

top topics

join