It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paramilitary Secret Police Kidnap, Detain, Torture Bilderberg Investigators

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Prison Planet

Interrogators threatened to "cut off arms" during 6 hour marathon of hell.

Three Canadian citizens who visited the Brookestreet Hotel in Ottawa to observe members of the Bilderberg Group earlier this month were kidnapped, detained without charge and suffered the ordeal of a marathon interrogation session and psychological torture - including threats to "cut off the arms" of one of the victims.

The nightmare began on June 9th, the second day of the Bilderberg conference. After being warned to leave the previous day, Joe Burd's party of three left the site of the Brookestreet Hotel at 2pm where he and Crystal Slack headed for a local bar, while Burd's friend electrician Don McCormick rested in their rented vehicle which was parked on a downtown street.

McCormick was taken to a secret high security facility where he was brutally interrogated without charge and mentally tortured for six hours. He was accused of wanting to blow up the Brookestreet Hotel, as the interrogators threatened to "cut off his arms" warning him that they also "had his friends" in custody. This is the very definition of psychological torture, the threat of physical harm and dismemberment.

One of the dictionary definitions of torture is, "dismemberment, taking apart - the removal of limbs; being cut to pieces." The threat of extreme physical pain is a method used on suspected terrorists and was also inflicted upon innocent prisoners at Abu Ghraib.

Interrogators told McCormick that he “would never be alone again” and to “watch his back” - as he began to fear he would become the latest victim of the worldwide rendition policy, and be taken to an Eastern European gulag for further torture.

Freedom of Speech?

Or Freedom of New World Order to do whatever they want?

I find this story Sick.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
wonder what will those people do now. alex jones is in the limelight so he is ok'ish. but normal people can be tortured and murdered and no one gives a f**k.

probably a warning to lay people to stay away from these things.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
wonder what will those people do now. alex jones is in the limelight so he is ok'ish. but normal people can be tortured and murdered and no one gives a f**k.

probably a warning to lay people to stay away from these things.

I agree - if Alex Jones suddenly dissapears all hell would break loose.

But there are "Accidents" that can happen you know - like a Car "Accident".

But I do not know what those people will do now - that is a pretty scary Interrogation.

If they want to, they can throw anyone into a Gulag.

And that IS a scary fact...

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Absotivley unacceptable...
and to think...
this was the Cannucks...
what is wrong up there people? are your mounties going nutsies?

We dont even have those kind of deals in America yet...

they basically just jumped some people and threatened to put them into the terrorist catagory, and "dissapear them" into the system, for the stance they were taking along side Alex jones...

NOT RIGHT AT ALL!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
if you listen to the audio. the man says they told him he would never be alone again. sort of like that movie forgotten, where the nsa man tells the main charaters that the nsa are always watching.
i bet that mans life will never be the same again.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Any secondary sources? Or a source with more credibility?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i think your going to have to take it at face value, like us all. alex himself is probably careful not to get duped, like all the questions he asked. but that is like all his guests really.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
i think your going to have to take it at face value, like us all. alex himself is probably careful not to get duped, like all the questions he asked. but that is like all his guests really.

I'm sorry but trusting just one source is just as bad as believing everything that comes out of the White House.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you want the majority of mainstream Americans to take you seriously, don't use Alex Jones or similar conspiracy sites as sources. That's how it is, that's how the world works.

Hell I'll make a site and get a .com today, that doesn't mean everything I say is the honest to god truth. Maybe if I start my own ISP like Alex I could have some credibility.

Edited to add: So is this Don McCormick going to hook up with a sketch artist? I mean, I'm sure the Uber-Agents didn't ID themselves, so that's pretty much the only thing this guy can do. Wait, let me guess, we'll never see a sketch of the Uber-eleventy-Agents, because some other uber-agents will prevent the sketch from going public, or they "wiped his memory" or better yet he never saw their faces.

20 bucks says we'll never see a sketch of TeH Uber-L33T-BushCo-NWO-eleventy agents.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by WithoutEqual]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i understand your reasoning WithoutEqual, i too do not bother to listen to alex much, but i am just saying that with this story all you will get is one source. whether true or not, you either believe or you do not believe.
he is talking to the people first hand, so you cannot have any other sources really.

but with the truth or lies thing, i know what you mean, does not make this story false, but you are right to question it.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Why does it matter if we see an e-fit? I've seen them, they look like many other people. It wouldn't help to proove if the story is or isn't true, epsecailly since he could [if lying] just make up what they look like.

That arguement was funny.

I

GSA

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Wow withoutequal thats a pretty hostile response there -

Sure your not one of those super uber agents sent to harrass threads that discuss this topic?

I agree not to trust one source too much, but if it could be looked into without a shout down from some one that would help alot don't you agree?

look at the American and UK terror suspects. Extraordinary rendition was said to be one mans mad ramblings in the early 1990's. Now look at it. from one man sprung the truth.

[edit on 29/6/06 by GSA]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GSA
Wow withoutequal thats a pretty hostile response there -

Sure your not one of those super uber agents sent to harrass threads that discuss this topic?

I agree not to trust one source too much, but if it could be looked into without a shout down from some one that would help alot don't you agree?

look at the American and UK terror suspects. Extraordinary rendition was said to be one mans mad ramblings in the early 1990's. Now look at it. from one man sprung the truth.

[edit on 29/6/06 by GSA]

Ohh here we go, the usual number one insult on this site. I work for "Them". Wow man you got me, that must be why I visit at random times, and I don't even post regularly, cause that's the con see, if I act like a worthless halfass disinfo agent then you people will fall for it. Come on man, grow up. What truth? The concentration/guilloten story has been debunked how many times and Alex still has it on his site, if your that gullible to believe that crap, I'm also willing to bet you believe everything you read in tabloids. By the way, Elvis is still alive, and he's working at Wal-Mart with JFK and Tupac.

Why are you mad at me cause I'm asking for another source other than Alex "Time to sell more wares" Jones?

I have a story for you, and no I don't have any secondary sources, so it's just as credible as Jones's story. I went to meet the guy with the prostitute problem, oh what's his name, yeah Charlie Sheen and Alex to discuss 9-11. Within 5 minutes I was being raped, then beaten by both of them with aluminum baseball bats tipped with DU. Then, they interrogated me by threatening to rub pork fat all over my body, and kill my sister. They said that if I didn't go back to my homeland they'd rape and kill my entire family, then ship us to gitmo, after we were killed. Proof, meh, I have none, look around, proof and evidence don't matter any more. Oh by the way they look like some other people, so I won't even bother with trying to identify them, cause "they" will make sure I can't.

Good god.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I cannot figure out why somebody did not bomb the hotel.

[edit on 6-29-2006 by groingrinder]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Quick, get them down to Gitmo so they can be protected under US law!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I cannot figure out why somebody did not bomb the hotel.

Because mass murder of innocent people is wrong????

top topics

join