It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you ever been contacted by an alien in your sleep?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
have you ever been contacted by an alien in your sleep before? it happens to a handfull of people daily but some are to *emmbaressed* to talk?!? rubbish. they dont wana talk because theyve been told something they dont want to hear!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have a story, which is 100% truthful, about my first encounter with aliens/ufos back when I was roughly 12 years old. I'll post it later because I'm going to bed. It's worth the wait, trust me.

Also, I don't think that people not wanting to say anything about having alien encounters because they've "been told something they dont want to hear" is correct. Alot of people are very traumatised by certain events and find it very hard to talk about experiences such as alien encounters. Also, there are alot of narrow-minded people out there in the world who will immediately doubt the person, causing more stress.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarthealienhunter
have you ever been contacted by an alien in your sleep before? it happens to a handfull of people daily but some are to *emmbaressed* to talk?!? rubbish. they dont wana talk because theyve been told something they dont want to hear!

Is it just me, or is that close to unintelligible? I'm sorry friend, but could you make a little more sense? I'm not sure what you are saying. I don't even know if you're asking a question or making a statement, or some curious hybrid of the two... I kind of get the impression you think you know what these people are told. Am I correct? Are you privy to some information the rest of us aren't? If so, I would like to hear it but to be honest, if it's phrased like your opening statement I will probably not be able to understand it. And the less said about your other thread the better...

No offence meant, naturally.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
don't mean to get off the subject here, I've NEVER been visited by an alien in my sleep but I have been visited by an incubus(maybe spelled wrong). It also has been happening EVERYDAY. Sorry for steering off the subject.

[edit on 5/28/2006 by angelslayer]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i dont mind. i have open thoughts. ill exept and opinion or two.
. you dont have to appologise. its a free thread. (oh yeh sorry Maus0r. it was a question!. ill improve my senteces next time!)

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelslayer
don't mean to get off the subject here, I've NEVER been visited by an alien in my sleep but I have been visited by an incubus(maybe spelled wrong). It also has been happening EVERYDAY. Sorry for steering off the subject.

[edit on 5/28/2006 by angelslayer]

It sounds like you're pretty far gone. Those kinds of attacks come when you are really weak and near death in my experience. It isn't real anyway. It's some sort of tormenting spirit.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have them occassionally. The fun ones are the ones where there are women. sometimes one, sometimes two of them. They have an electric feel to them.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I had a dream of a Demon and it scared the hell out of me. I never experienced such fear in my life. On research of others dreams in regards all events seem to have some sort of guideline of what was written in early times about various demons and their actions.

Sorry not to go off topic but I believe if an entity of sorts has the same intention they are related in some sort of manner.

top topics

join