It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien rebirth... on earth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Alien rebirth... on earth!

Ok here's a crazy theory for ya [apologies if there are similar].

I have been told by a psychic, that i am an alien and that i was reborn from another world to here on earth, i don't believe it [perhaps metaphorically] but it provokes an interesting idea:

what if aliens colonise the universe by occupying bodies via the rebirth process? It is said that when we die we are reborn because we desire earthly things, and that the mechanism for this is visualisation i.e. If you imagine earthly things then 'like attracts like' and kazzam we are reborn on earth.... or anywhere that we visualize!!!! so if [when we are dead and in the next world] we could visualise another planet, then we could be reborn there, equally so aliens may do the same thing and be reborn here!

But how can one visualise a planet we have never been too?
I believe it is virtually impossible to travel the vast distances between planets, except over a long period of time. My theory is that aliens send unmanned craft to earth and other planets which then go back and feed them visual images that they can link too and visualise, and that some aliens have religions based upon this. It may take thousands of years to reach earth and then get back to the original planet, but they are patent.

Many species of alien do this and 'link up' to each other via the spiritual plane, communicating through the aether. Once located, we get 'visions' and experience 'meetings' with people from other worlds. There is an intergalactic community of very advanced beings, and many of them are here. To become a member we are taught literally how to become masters of the universe!

well, do you think this is possible? perhaps it is the unltimate meaning - to be able to take any form and travel to any part of the universe!

thanks

attila

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Some thought-provoking ideas you've suggested I must admit.

All we need now is an inter-gallactic internet we could log onto, now that would be fantastic!

And remember, nothing is impossible just improbable. Our concepts of space and time no matter how enlightened and technologically advanced we become will be held back as they will forever remain our concepts (unless some divine intervention occurs!)

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by attila of nazareth
I have been told by a psychic, that i am an alien and that i was reborn from another world to here on earth, i don't believe it [perhaps metaphorically] but it provokes an interesting idea:

Maybe when you die you go to a place where you CAN see all planets?

mod edit: shortened quote

[edit on 29-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
thats an interesting theory, maybe we were all alien criminals in our past lives and were sent to be reborn here as human as a punishment...hhahaaaaa....

(joke but may still be true.
)

that would explain why humans are such a messy bunch, so when we reach enlightment we are forgiven and can join them in heaven? IF not you get reborn in an even lower life form on this planet. (bug, insects, worms).....

(another joke which may also be true....
)

strange thing is the people who can see spirits wandering on this planet mainly see human spirits, I wonder if they have seen any alien spirits. If so, are they the angels, demons, devils, daemon, gods that religions may have identified them to be.

it is an unusal plane of existance that needs more investigation.

new topics

top topics

join