It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do men....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Dudes,

What is up with all these 'why do men like womens...' threads lol!!!

Cummon girls we should start a few 'why do women hate mens..' threads
!!!!!

Only kidding guys, we love ya really but cummon do we need to hear why you like womens stuff?! :shk:

Holy bejeasus!
hehe!

Blue x x x x x x

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It's a slow conspiracy-week.

Male posters are looking for something to post, and can't find anything riveting in the headlines.

If you think about it, "the boys" are really posting about THEMSELVES.

"I like big . . . ."

"Well, I'm a leg man . . ."

"More of a thigh-lover here, thanks. . . ."

See, they are really just using BTS as a mirror, and self-referentially talking about their own lust.

I had a girlfriend in college wh said that every man is obsessed with his own li'l soldier.

So, thats what it's really about. As if you didn't know that . . .

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
men, as a whole, are idiots. We never have much of a clue as to what we are doing. We reach out for as much help as possible on message boards because a real man doesn't need help. The anonimity of the message boards is a godsend for us. Alas, we still leave the seat up, or worse hit the seat/miss the bowl. We don't have the capabilities of higher learning and, as such, all the wonderful information we glean from these boards vanishes like a fart in the wind.

Case in point 1.

the guy who was asking which roses to get the girl he met on the internet. He also asked for links to good conversation topics. We can't even think of what to talk about around women. We need to seek out interesting topics.

Case in point 2.

a guy asks how many dates he should go on before kissing a girl. He get a different answer from every person who posted. From "drug her" to wait until you're married. Why? Because we're morons and we don't know even know what to eat for lunch.

Men are dumb. We have just enough intelligence to grasp the basics of this thought, not enough knowledge to do anything about it, or care either. We're basic creatures. Here's the male mind at work

Wake up, scratch self. Eat. Got to work/school/whatever. Ogle women on the way. Assume said women all want us. (you do). Get to work/school/whatever. Tell other guys about the women you saw and how they wanted you. Ogle and leer at women. Eat lunch. Ogle and Leer. Go home.

Turn on the tv. Watch it, think about the women who all wanted you today. Go to bed, think about it some more (might be the second or third time you do this today).

Sleep.

There's some grunting in there too. If spoken to, we will grunt.

What's sadder is that the women of the world spend countless hours trying to figure us out. Trying to "understand our feelings." ( We have 3 feelings. Tired, hungry and horny and they aren't even feelings. We are too stupid to know that.) Rather than waste all that energy trying to make us better, trying to understand and "get to know the real us" y'all should be making us steaks and pie, sexing us up and taking over the world.

It would be so simple and so many wars could have been stopped, so much death could have been avoided. Can you not see Hitler and his crew sitting around b.sing and someone says "dude, we should go back to killing the jews and gays and gyspies and invading those countries. That so rawcked" only to have Hitler say "um, hello, Eva cut me off for a month and she stopped making that amazing strudel. There will be no more killing and carnage. I need my strudel and my "strudel" if you get my drift guys""

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by crookedblue
why do women hate mens..

Simple, because women cannot resist this awesome manly pleasureman. All other men don't stand a chance. For all they care, all other men can die in a fire.

Ladies, look at this guy, don't you just wanna touch his tra-la-la?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufia
Ladies, look at this guy, don't you just wanna touch his tra-la-la?

LORD NO

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Case in point 1.

the guy who was asking which roses to get the girl he met on the internet. He also asked for links to good conversation topics. We can't even think of what to talk about around women. We need to seek out interesting topics.

Are you sure you're referring to BTS, and not a scene of cousin Kip from Napoleon Dynamite?

The sad part is, I saw it, too.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
what's even sadder is I was hoping to get those links so I could have something to say to my wife when I got home.

alas, the year of silence continues.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
men, as a whole, are idiots.

On behalf of myslef, and myself only, I have to change that to the majority of men are idiots.

I don't ponder on these juvenile thoughts that are often seen here.
I don't understand the allure of The Man Show on cable.
I don't understand the concept of Mardi Gra and the whole beads for breasts bit ....... oh my god, I saw a booby I saw a booby ...... coming from 30 year old men.
I don't understand comments such as I wouldn't throw HER out of bed. Probly due to the fact she will never BE in the same bed as you (whomever the speaker be).
I don't understand wine her, dine her, get her, dump her. Hell, I like to wine her, dine her, get to KNOW her.

But that's just me. Maybe the sig I have in my email most aptly characterises me ........ I am NOT a human !!, as I am surely, and proudly so, not like the majority of men.

My opinion is that, once young men are completely thru puberty, they actually de-evolve several years, putting them back at the onset of puberty for the duration of their life.

And now, a glimpse into The Male Brain.

NN

[edit on 19-6-2006 by NoNik]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik
I don't ponder on these juvenile thoughts that are often seen here. .

liar

I don't understand the allure of The Man Show on cable.

Liar

Originally posted by NoNikI don't understand the concept of Mardi Gra and the whole beads for breasts bit ....... oh my god, I saw a booby I saw a booby ...... coming from 30 year old men.

Liar

I don't understand wine her, dine her, get her, dump her. Hell, I like to wine her, dine her, get to KNOW her.

you understand them, you just haven't mastered the act. so, Liar.

Maybe the sig I have in my email most aptly characterises me ........ I am NOT a human !!, as I am surely, and proudly so, not like the majority of men.

nah, it's just a ploy to look sensitive so you can score with the chicks.

My opinion is that, once young men are completely thru puberty, they actually de-evolve several years, putting them back at the onset of puberty for the duration of their life.

that's not devolution friend. That's men forgetting everything we thought we learned. You know, all the things you tried that never worked.

author's note: I am totally kidding about most of this. Ok, Men are stupid. We are a very simple animal. There's no question there. Rather the above quotes, and the liar comments are, in their entirety, made in jest. I do not know NoNik and, therefore I cannot truthfully claim to know that he is lying in any of the above stuff.

note to NoNik: is the above author's note ok? do you think the chicks bought it? I mean, seriously, you don't get Mardi Gras? What's to get? Boobs and Beads. Really very simple. So simple, a guy can get it.

all in good fun

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Crakeur]

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Women?............................................Huh?...............

top topics

join